11-Big Bro

Stretching her arm out to shut off her alarm Megami groaned out in annoyance as she looked at the time. It was early. Too early. Turning back into her comfortable position, Megami shut her eyes once more. She slept for about 15 minutes more before finally getting up. Dragging herself out of bed she walked out of her room and was greeted by the sight of the usual.

The TV that was left on, empty sake bottles, and the clothes of one of her brothers one nightstands. Letting out a small sigh Megami shut the tv off and bent down to pick up the empty bottles of alcohol.

"Which on of those assholes-

"- So it seems that it wasn't you who kept me up last night" tossing an empty bottle towards the direction of the voice Megami gave a fake oops as she walked pass ran who barely missed her attack. As she made her way to their shared bathroom the door opened to reveal another "normal sight.

"Seems like you had fun last night" looking over the scratch marks that were left on Megami pushed past him and walked into the bathroom. Brushing her teeth and taking a quick shower she threw on her school uniform and braided her long hair back. Tossing her bag on her shoulder she grabbed her keys and closed her room door.

Walking into the kitchen she grabbed a bottle of whatever she could find and took a swing. As she placed the bottle down she couldn't help but notice as Rindou stood at the doorway waving off hís fling. Rolling her eyes she called out a bye to Ran as she pushed past Rindou and out of the apartment.

~~

"I can't believe that idiot" placing her helmet on the seat Megami opened her school bag to reveal a black feline. Opening the gates, Megami Walked towards the front door of the Hanagaki household, Megami fixed the black cat in her hand into a more comfortable position. The cat clawed at her school uniform as Megami rang the doorbell. Bowing in respect as Takemichi's mother opened the door, Megami stepped into the house. As she turned to close the door she poked her head out and called to the ravenette who sat annoyed on her bike "I'll be just a sec kay?" turning on her heels, Megami started making her way towards Takemichi's room.

Opening the door Megami pointed an accusing finger at Chifuyu as she marched towards him ", how many times do I have to tell you to fill up Peke's bowl before you leave? You jackass! The poor thing was having a fight with the stray cats in Baji's room over fucking cheap ass cat food"

Releasing the cat from her grip, Megami sat on the arm of Chifuyu's chair. Resting her arm on Chifuyu's shoulder Megami had to take a double take as she locked eyes with the dumbfounded Takemichi. "Oh you're awake"

Walking towards Takemichi, Megami bent down to match his height. Once she had scanned his face at least 3 times, Megami let out a deep sigh as she sat herself beside Takemichi. Picking up the black cat that sat beside her feet she picked him up and placed him on her lap. As she ran her fingers faintly through the cat's fur, Megami side eyed Takemichi.

"You know you're one brave fucker for talking to Taiju-"

"-Megami"

"What?! I'm not lying am I? If i'm being honest he's the only delinquent that is close to being on Mikey's level. I could put up a good fight with him but I would need help if I wanted to beat him and I'm saying this as someone who is only like 3 inches away from being at Mikey's level." letting the peke J go Megami stood up placing a hand on Takemichi's shoulder she flashed him a reassuring smile "what i'm saying is you're brave. And I know you wanna help everyone but please. Lay off of this one"

As she stood in Takemichi's room Megami began to get a gut feeling. 'Somethings off'. Looking out the window Megami's eyes widened as smoke blocked her vision. "Shit" bending down and placing a quick kiss on her cat's head Megami stood up straight and flashd a bright smile whiles she looked Chifuyu dead in the eye "take proper care of him or I'll kill you"