15-What a mess

the present 

"Chifuyu Matsuno, Shot to death"

"Hakkai Shiba, burned to death"

"Takashi Mitsuya, Strangled to death"

"Ken Ryuguji, Stabbed"

"Kazutora Hanemiya and Baji Keisuke too. And all of the other members"

"All of them were murdered"

"Even Kisaki was killed"

Confusion was the only emotion that was visible on Takemitchi Hanagaki's face. Brows furrowed and eyes glued to the picture in his hand. Looking at the faces of his friends tears welled up in his eyes.

They were all dead.

Looking at the picture the young male turned to Naoto. pointing to the center he brought the males attention to two people they haven't discussed yet. Pointing towards a smiling Manjiro Sano and an equally happy Megami Haitani.

"What about Mikey and Megami. Are they dead too?"

Opening an envelope Naoto pulled out a picture and showed it to Takemitchi. Sigh lightly he held the picture of two individuals both with raven colored hair. One with long shoulder length the other with a wolf cut. Looking at the one with shoulder length hair Takemitchi noticed the dragon tattoo on his neck. Looking at the one with the wolf cut he noticed the same tattoo on her shoulder.

"Manjiro Sano and Megami Sano formerly known as Megami Haitani are the criminals responsible for these murders"

Tearing his gaze from the picture, Takemitchi looked up at Naoto. Stepping back he shook his head.

"Could you dial down on the jokes a freakin notch. There's no way they'd.... There's no way that Megami and Mikey would kill everyone"

"Takemitchi I want to know the truth too. I want to meet with Megami and Manjiro Sano and talk with them"

~

After figuring out where in the world Mikey was hiding, Takemitchi found himself  in the Philippines. While he was looking for clues he remembered on place that Mikey would tell him about. Mind racing he made his way through the ruins.

'This is the first future where I get to meet both Mikey and Megami's future selves- Well were Megami isn't dead or is being killed'

Looking around he thought back too twelve years ago he went to the spot where Mikey had told him his brother found the parts for both his and Mikey's CBT250T's. Beneath a suffocating gray sky. In an abandoned building with the ceiling collapsed, under a huge scrap pile..."come to the place I told you about before".

"Takemitchy?

Turning his head to the side, Takemitchi was met with a male who looked no older than 27 sitting on the pile of ruins. Ear length hair and a dragon tattoo on the side of his neck. The male looked up from the ground and smiled slightly at him.

"Mikey.... You've been well?"

"Yeah"

"That's great. Hey, where's Megami?"

Standing up from where he was sitting Mikey looked up through the hole above him. Looking towards the gray sky, he smiled at the mention of the very woman looking back towards Takemitchi. He stepped down from the pile of ruins he was sitting on and made his way towards him "she's doing well"

As Takemitchi scanned Mikey over he had to take a double take when he noticed three names tattooed onto Mikey Two on both sides of his collarbone and one on his chest. Raising a brow at the shocked male Mikey started walking closer to him "you don't remember..? You were the one who brought her to the hospital"