4-Hangout

Waking up in the hospital, Takemichi stretched out his arms only to find that he was not alone. Placing his arms down it only took a second until the questions started to arise.

"What happened to Mikey and the others?"

"I got a call from Megami, and when I got there she was there with you."

"What about Draken?"

"He started a fight with Mikey. The conversation got out of hand quickly. And then Toman broke into the Mikey and Draken fractions"

"But isn't Megami the president? Why are they following them instead of her?"

"She said she won't talk with any of them until they make up. She also said if they don't make up by the end of the week she'll disband Toman entirely"

~~~~~~~

The sound of a hand pounding on Takemichi's door caught the attention of the 6 boys who sat in the room. On the other side of the door stood a impatient Megami with several bags in hand "You know what i'm just gonna come in"

As she opened the door she found herself covering her nose at the odor that hit her "damn you guys smell like shit" allowing herself into the room she dropped the bag of snacks and games onto Takemichi's already destroyed puzzle causing him to cry out even more.

"3 DAYS-"

"-OH SHUT UP"

Flopping down on the boy's bed she propped herself on her elbows and looked lazily at the ceiling "Hey you wanna hangou-"

"ahem" tearing her gaze from the ceiling as she looked towards the voice. As she locked eyes with Draken she rolled her eyes and looked back towards the ceiling "Like I was saying you wanna hangou-"

"You can't ignore me forever you know?"

"Do you guys hear anything or am I going crazy?"

"You really piss me off sometimes"

"Good" Getting up, Megami made her way towards the door once she was close enough she took a slight step left and yanked on Drakens braid before opening the door and closing it and running away "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" getting up Draken yanked the door open and followed the girl.

"What a fucking loser"

"Who?" skidding her feet Megami slowed down at the sound of an all too familiar voice. Staring Mikey dead in the eye, Megami's lips twitched slightly upwards as she heard Draken approaching her from behind.

'Now they have no choice but to talk'

Stepping to the side as Draken appeared behind her Megami grabbed Takemichi by the collar and pulled him to her side as both Draken and Mikey began to stare each other down.

"Why are you here?

"Hah? I'd like to know why you're here"

"I came to visit Takemichi"

"So did I"

Seeing that the situation was escalating quicker then she anticipated Megami dragged herself and Takemichi a bit further back from the two boys "you might wanna stand aside" just as she finished warning him a bike was thrown towards Draken.

"Are you fucking insane?!"

Picking up a bat, Draken snapped in half and threw the two pieces towards Mikey. As the both ends neared Mikey the shorter teen kicked one of the pieces back. Only it didn't hit Draken-

"Ow what the fuck"

Rubbing her forehead Megami glared at the shocked male. Picking up a skateboard she locked eyes with Mikey before throwing the board up into the air and kicking it towards him. The force of her kick snapped the board in half.

"You guys are so annoying sometimes" , as Megami officially joined in on the fight the 3 heads of the Tokyo Manji went back and forth. Throwing anything and everything in sight.

Once they finally stopped, Takemichi was distraught at the sight of all of his precious belongings being broken and destroyed. Feeling that his patience had finally snapped, Takemichi stepped forward.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓..."

He went off at the leaders yelling at them and telling them how doing this would bring the people around them down. Becoming even more angry with each word he spoke Takemichi attempted to land a hit on Megami only for him to miss her entirely and trip into trash.

Trying to take his words to heart Megami couldn't help but start to giggle as she stared at Takemichi's head. Turning to Mikey and Draken to see if they saw it as well Megami began to laugh as she saw them staring at it as well.

"Hey Michi i'm really trying to take you seriously right now but you have a huge piece of shit in your hair"

laughing along with everyone else Megami began to back away from the blond. Grabbing Mikey's hand she dragged him out of the yard and started to run away.

"Don't come near me until your smell cleaner than the ass of a new born baby"

~~~~~~~

"stop pulling so damn hard"

"Wait hold on I'm almost finis-done"

Sitting back and smiling widely Mikey admired his work. Sitting in between his legs Megami used her pocket mirror to see what exactly her boyfriend did to her hair.

The blond had attempted to do his signature hairstyle on her which to her surprise didn't turn out that bad. Smiling Megami stood up and smashed his checks together "thank you Mikey" ruffling his hair Megami stood up straight and pulled out her phone.

"I gotta get going. I told my brothers to meet me at the mall so they can pay for my yukata" saying her goodbye's Megami walked off to the station to meet her brothers. Watching her stop midway through the park to talk with Emma and Hina who were just arriving, Takemichi sighed as he came to a realization.

'I see why he lost it in the future'

__________________________________________________________

I wanna start writing in first person so let me know if I should start doing that

we're getting closer and closer to bloody halloween :)

2 Chapters today cuz why not :)

Word Count: 815

Updated: i kinda like the og chapter so i just re-wrote a bit of it so it would fit my current writing style.

i'm negative for covid now meaning that starting tomorrow i'll be back in school:/

also guys starting this weekend updates will be VERY slow due to the fact that I will be VERY busy for the rest of the month.

k thats all. stay safee

-Angiie