19-Before

3rd person pov

5 days till the fight

Waking up in Chifuyu's bed was normal for Megami Haitani as she had done it hundreds of times. Swinging her feet off the side of the bed Megami opened the boy's top left drawer revealing her extra school uniform that she had left there months prior incase of an accidental sleepover.

Quickly taking a shower and throwing on her school uniform Megami sat back down on the bed as she lifted her legs to slide on her leg warmers "hey fuyu i'm gonna go get Baji ready. You better be at the door by the time i get back"

"Mhhmm"

Stepping out of the younger teens' apartment Megami made her way up the stairs and into Baji's room through his bedroom window. Looking around the messy room she noticed 2 bodys. Grinning at the opportunity she was given, Megami quietly walked out of the room and grabbed two full buckets of water.

Adding ice to the already freezing water, Megami tiptoed back into Bajis' room and stepped on his chair. Once she was high enough she dumped the ice cold water over the sleeping figures of Baji and Kazutora.

"SHIT"

"FUCK"

Jumping out of their peaceful slumber the two boys jumped out of their beds drenched to the core. Laughing uncontrollably in the corner, Megami held her stomach as she fell off the chair. Wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes Megami dodged everything that was being thrown at her by the boys.

"I should of stabbed you harder"

"Yea no shit"

"but you didn't. hurry up we got school" ignoring the groans of irritation from the two drenched boys Megami walked into the kitchen and prepared all of their breakfasts. Once she set the rice on the table she watched as Baji slowly made his way to the table.

Noticing that he was still pissed, Megamis sighed before walking towards the sink and filling up another bucket. Handing him the ice water she pointed to the door before looking away.

"I know Chifuyu is still sleeping you can go wake him up if you wa-"

"-Have I ever told you my unending love for you"

"No but you've rejected me-"

"-that's because Mikey really really really liked you"

~

4 days

Sitting on the floor of Baji's room feeding stray cats Megami, Chifuyu, and Baji sat peacefully on the ground together. Looking towards the corner of Baji's room Megami smiled at a certain black cat that laid fast asleep.

"It feels like forever ago"

The summer before Middle school

Walking towards Baji's new apartment for the 5th time this week Megami stopped by a familiar alley way. Walking towards a brown box she frowned as what she was looking for was still missing. sighing heavily she turned on her heels and made her way up the steps of the apartment.

Greeting her friend's mother as she was standing outside the apartment talking to a beautiful young woman, Megami took off her shoes and made her way into Baji's new room.

"Kei, my Peke J is still mis-" dropping the bag full of peyoung she had just bought from a nearby market Megami pushed the short haired male to the side as he handed a bowl of cat food to a black cat.

Lifting the small feline carefully she pulled his ears back slightly. Seeing the familiar scar she had found on the cat the day she found him, Megami whipped her head around to face Baji.

"Idiot. You had my cat the whole time?!"

"I did? That's your Peke? I thought he was a house cat" rolling her eyes. Megami set the cat down and watched as it jumped out the window then trotted to wherever it pleased.

"Well that stray is my son. And yes he is my Peke. sorry but you're going to have to find your own"

~

After Megami and Baji run in with the gang that tried to jump their new found friend the duo and Chifuyu finished eating and made their way to Baji's room. Sliding the door open Megami let out a tiny squeal as a familiar black cat came into view.

"Peke J"

"Excalibur"

"Peke J? Who's Peke J? That's Exca-"

"-Excalibur? What kind of name is that.That should be considered animal cruelty"

Watching the scene unfold Baji took two steps out of his room before sliding the door shut. Wincing as the sound of arguing could be heard he sighed heavily before plopping down on the couch.

"Kids these days"

Flipping through the channels he tuned out the sound of yelling that came from his room. Tossing the remote as there was nothing interesting on tv he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. Just as he was drifting off the sound of Megami's shouting caused his eyes to shoot open.

"Idiot you broke his figurine"

Running into his room Baji looked between the two before looking down at the broken cat figurine on the ground.

"Dammit. And i just got that one" pouting heavily Baji picked up the pieces of the cat before shoving it into Chifuyu's arms walking towards his door he pulled it half way shut before stopping and glaring up at the pair.

"I'm going to lock this door and you two are going to figure it the fuck out WHILES you fix my fucking cat" slamming the door shut and locking it Baji grabbed Megami's bag and pulled out her wallet.

Staring at the closed door in shock, Megami and Chifuyu glared at each other. Bringing Peke J closer to her Megami sighed before sitting on the bed.

"We can co parent but on one condition"

"Which is"

"His name WILL be Peke J. deal?"

~

Chuckling loudly, catching the attention of the two teen boys Megami pointed to Chifuyu.

"Remember when we fought over my cat"

"He's not your cat, he's our cat. And yes I do, why?" walking behind the male and pulling out a pack of hair ties from one of Baji's drawers Megami began to tie up Chifuyu's hair

"I just wanna know why the hell you name him Excalibur"

"I thought we were past that..."

___________________________________________________________

what was he thinking...

Chifuyu's booklet is probably one of my favorite things in Tokyo Revengers:)

no oneshots today.

i'm so sleepy

daily reminder that I love you all<3

Word Count: 1051

updated 

imma fix it again later