16- Job Well Done

Very long ago

Walking into the dojo full of boys her age Megami followed the eldery man who was teaching the class to the front. Facing the crowd of boys Megami's eyes widened at the sight of a familiar raven haired boy. A wicked grin spread across her face as she pointed towards the boy.

"Hey you your the boy I beat up in the park the other day"

Looking around him, Baji Keisuke pointed to himself in question. As the girl nodded his face fell slightly as the other boys around him started to snicker. Standing at the entrance of the dojo Shinichiro sano chuckled at the thought of one of the dojo's strongest boys being beat up by a frail little girl.

"Hey you dude with a bird's nest. Didn't I kick your ass too? Oh yeah I did but you little brother stopp-"

Megami stopped mid sentence and watched confused as the Shinichiro turned and ran away from the dojo. Shrugging it off the young girl looked around. Hearing sounds at the back of the dojo she turned around to see a boy about her age kicking a mat. Eyes sparkling at the sight the girl ran to give it a try.  As she took the spot of the boy who was kicking before her she prepaired herself to kick. She leaped off the ground and began to do her 360 crescent. as she raised her leg to kick the mat she closed her eyes and failed to notice that the teacher hand placed the mat down.

"whoops"

The sound of a body hitting the ground and a gasp caught the attention of the young Manjiro Sano, Baji Keisuke, and the eldest sano.

"Whoops"

Looking down at the unconscious body of the male Megami looked everywhere but her teacher " how did this happen?!" shoulders dropping slightly Megami looked down and played with her fingers "I wanted to try that cool kick thing but the jackas- I mean teacher turned around and-"

"And you did that with just one kick?" Looking up to face the teacher she nodded. shaking his head at her response the elder sano let out a deep sigh "so this is what your brother meant by bad habit"

"Huh?"

plastering on a smile and bending down to the girl's height Mr. Sano looked her dead in her confused eyes "you can't fight with your eyes closed kid. you'll kill someone"

"is that not the point of fighting though?"

  ~~~~~~

after a long first class Megami found herself  in the dojo with two boys who she learned to know as Baji Keisuke and Manjiro Sano. Manjiro was the grandson of her teacher and the brother she had tried to fight. Baji was his friend whom she found quite funny...

"Hey you and Sano train with me" 

...and annoying

"no thanks my brother Ran said "boys will make you weaker" and I am not wea-"

"Then why are you training at the dojo?"

"RIndou said I need to learn more skills"

"so why doesn't he just teach you?"

"cuz  he's  busy fighting people"

"so why doesn't he bring you with him?"

"cuz he said it would be to gorey for me"

"ha. then you must be weak-"

"-I am not weak" as Mikey and Megami argued. The two only stopped going back and forth when Baji fake coughed and pointed towards a girl who was silently watching them at the entrance of the dojo.