8-One for all

"If you were in Mikey's position back then... you think you could have stopped yourself from killing Kazutora?"

"That day Kazutora killed Megami"

"After that Toman and The Fallen Angel's joined Valhalla with Mikey and Tsumi and Kisaki as their heads" Thinking back to when he went back in time to ask the future Draken question he thought back to what the male told him.'Megami will die today but- Megami isn't here?'Looking around Takemitchi held a confused gaze. seeing that his friend was lost Chifuyu pointed a few people out

"That pair over there. those are the Haitani brothers-"

"-Haitani?! Isn't that-"

"-yes their Megami's brothers. They're also known as Roppongi's charismatic brothers who can get over 100 people together with just a word. and that fatty over there he's "munch man". He controls Ueno"

As Chifuyu continued to point out other 'known' delinquents the referee called for the fight to begin. As the gangs walked in to start the fight the vice captains from both gangs were called up front. As he looked down to Kazutora, Draken remained calm as he remembered what Megami ordered him to say.

"Valhalla was the one who picked this fight, so you choose Kazutora. Though we have one condition. On behalf of our president who will not be able to make it, in the event that Toman wins, you along with Baji will return to her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrapping her sarashi tightly around her chest Megami slid her arms into her Toman uniform. Walking towards her window she tossed her boots out the window carefully stepping into the ladder that rested on the side of her home Megami began to climb down as Tsumi and Aria kept the ladder study.

"Are you sure about this. You know your brothers are gonna get pissed if they see that you snuck out"

"I would love to see them break off their "cool" and "untouchable" facade just cuz their little sis was able to sneak out" jumping off the last step of the ladder Megami quickly slid on her boots as she made her way to Tsumi's bike. Sitting behind the girl as she drove to where the fight was being held Megami watched as more and more bikes began to follow them "did you guys bring the medical team like I asked?"

"Yea but I don't understand why we need to. We're going to fight, not play hospital" Laughing at this Megami held onto Tsumi as the girl began to drive faster.

"Just have a gut feeling that we should"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking outside of the abandoned car lot Megami led the angel's to the top of a pile of cars as she stood on the top the sight below her made her stomach turn. It had seemed like Toman was at a great disadvantage with its 150 members verses Vahalla's 300. But what was bugging her even more was the sight of a kneeling Mikey who seemed to have been hit in the head. Looking around him he noticed a tan looking male standing and watching it was almost as if he was waiting for something to happen.

'That must be him'

Tearing her gaze from the boy she noticed that Vahalla seemed to be charging towards Mikey. Signaling for the angels to move out, Megami jumped down the pile of car's. As she reached Mikey she noticed that the tan boy who's she guessed to be Kisaki had punched someone who had attempted to attack Mikey.

"I'm the Tokyo Manji Gang's third division captain Tetta Kisa-"

"Oh so you're the asshole" kicking Kisaki in the head Megami made sure the kick was strong enough to send him to the ground. Blocking a punch that was sent to her by his underling Megami stood behind Mikey as a wicked grin spread across her face.