3-Angels

Megami's POV

After ending the meeting and talking with a few of the founding members about non-gang related things. I Megami Haitani somehow convinced my boyfriend Mikey to give me 3 hours to myself.

Not a big deal right?

Wrong.

When we were younger out of all of our friends in our old friend group I was the one whom he clung to the most. Not that I was mad about it or anything.

Most girls would kill for a guy who puts her before everyone.

But tonight is different. Since it's been decided that we will be fighting Mobius in about 2 weeks I need to go gather my "reinforcements" Don't get me wrong, I love my boys. I put 55% out of my 111% trust in them.

But the other 56% goes to my "reinforcements"

Driving 15 to the most deserted part of Mimasaka I made one last right turn as I finally arrived. Parking my bike in front of an abandoned orphanage I slipped out my keys and walked towards the doors. Sliding the door open the sound of loud laughter could be heard all over the place.

All around the place the same name was graffitied everywhere

Fallen Angel's

Walking to the end of the hall I pushed open the gym doors. The sight before me could bring a grown man to tears. smiles , laughter, love that's all you could see from the 200 faces in the room.

'No one would even believe me if i told them how they were when i first found them'

Opening the doors I was greeted with about 200 sets of eyes. Seeing all their beautiful faces made me more happy than words could explain.

Walking to the center of the gym where my vice-president was waiting I took of my Toman uniform and folded it neatly and switched it out for the uniform that she was handing me

"Good evening angel's. I think it time I finally make you all know"

~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

"Takemichy usually I would be a lot more ecstatic to see you but right now we're kinda in the middle of something important" sitting on the table beside Mikey Megami's lazy eyes locked with Takemichi's determined ones.

"How about stopping the fight wit Mobius"

"huh?"

"I can't say who caused it, but this fight is being manipulated behind the scenes by someone" watching blankly as Pah began to throw Takemichi around Megami looked down at her shoes boredly.

"Look Takemichy i get that you don't wanna fight or anything but you gotta understand. I want to fight. Yeah they're older than us but you heard what they did to that girl right?"

Looking up from the ground, Megami frowned upon the sight of a kneeling Takemichi. He looked desperate and she could tell that what he told her was no lie"

'But i have too much pride'

Looking up from Takemichi she looked towards another scene that was unfolding in front of her. Draken, her third in command, seemed to be taking his side and going against her orders. 'It's not that I care much about what he does. He's smart so he probably has a reason for doing so. I'm more worried about what he would think'

"Ken-chin. Are you defying Toman?"

'Here we go'

Not daring to interfere, Megami sat back and watched as Mikey and Draken began to 'disagree' with one another. Though the argument was cut short as the sound of footsteps approaching the group was heard.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. But you keep saying Mobius. Do you mind not repeating our name like that? You middle school babies"

~~~~~~

'I should stop this'

"YOU GOTTA STOP THIS"

'I hate when people tell me to do something i was already gonna do'

Standing up from her seat on the table Megami made her way to Pah's side just as he began to fall. Wrapping an arm around him to keep him from falling over Megami held him close.

"sorry...Megami. I'm such a pussy"

"What are you saying pah? You haven't lost" placing her friend down on the ground and gently keeping a straight face as she made her way to Osanai. Ignoring the unnecessary cat calls and insults she found herself looking up to meet the eyes of the commander.

"Oh? You want some Megami? you'll be dead in ten sec-"

"Ew" raising her leg Megami used the tip of her boot to slam Osanai's head to the ground. Standing over his fallen body she stepped on his head a couple of times to make sure that he was done for good before stepping back.

"Everyone who thinks pah lost...stepforward"

"Toman belongs to me."

"And anyone who is behind me will never lose"

________________________________________________________________

Might put one of my books on hiatus for a while so I can focus on one

Changed things around a bit so make sure you check the character description for the changes so you won't be confused 

Word Count: 887

updated: 

when i said that i should have all of the chapters out by latest tuesday night

I really hope you guys know that it was me and my wishful thinking...

i'm trying my best lol.

 For those who didn't know Musashi shrine is where Toman meetings are held. The Musashi shrine is in Mimasaka city which is located in Okayama Prefecture.