7-Promise Me

Please don't forget to Vote:)

____________________________________________________________

"NUMBER 248 ENTER"

Watching in disbelief as a handcuffed Draken sat in front of him Takemich leant forward in his seat as Draken sat down in front of him. From what he was told Draken was on death penalty for murder though as he looked up at him it didn't seem like he regret what he had done.

"It was nice when we were kids. We rushed around with an ever increasing team. Got into fights, kicked some ass, every day was like a festival- Toman was everything to me"

"If I had the chance to redo my life. I choose to do it all over again the exact same way. I don't have any regrets However, if i could do it again, there is something I absolutely have to do"

"I'd kill Kisaki"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Closing the window of her bedroom shut Megami eyed Baji as he calmly sat on her bed in his uniform. Due to the fact that none of the founding members could keep a secret Megami found herself locked in her room yet again. About a week ago while Baji was over doing (copying) homework he suddenly brought up the topic of her running two gangs just as her brother's walked into the room. One fight led to another and in the end she had to reveal her 'secret' gang to her brothers and had to include the lengths she went to get as many members as she had.

The moment they heard how far she had gone they locked her up.

And because it was his fault that her brothers found out Baji was now Megami's messenger. And because she was locked in for about another week Megami trusted Mikey to take charge and take care of things for her.

Sitting down beside him as she tied her hair into a ponytail Megami picked the book she was reading back up "so? Who did he pick?" She sat and waited for a while before she fully took note of her friend's unusual silence, tearing her gaze away from her book. She looked up to see that he had a certain look on his face.

"What did you do now"

Looking down at Megami, Baji let out a sigh as he laid down on her bed. Grabbing one of her pillows he played with it as he stared at the ceiling "he chose some sketchy ass dude. I saw try to bribe Mikey after Pah got locked up. I'm not sure if the asshole knows that youŕe the president and not Mikey"

Laying down beside Baji, Megami grabbed another pillow and hugged it as she continued to listen.

"So I punched that new dude you've been hanging out with lately-"

"-Takemitchy?-

"-yea him then I left the gang" shooting up in shock the distressed Megami turned to face the nonchalant Baji. using her pillow to hit him repeatedly Megami stopped hitting and began suffocating as she yelled at him.

"YOU ASSHOLE YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE GANG THAT YOU CO-FOUNDED-"

"STOP TRYING TO KILL ME AND LET ME EXPLAIN" grabbing the pillow and tossing it across the room Baji rolled off the bed to dodge Megami's fist.

"I'm gonna be with Kazutora" stopping mid attack Megami froze, placing the book she was holding down Megami slumped back onto her bed. After listening to everything else Baji had to say she let out a sigh.

"You know I wanted to go see him after he was released but Mikey wouldn't let me"

"Yea I know. He told me about that. He got kinda 'out of it' again and trashed the room"