5-Fallen

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT SHIT"

"YOU TOO?"

Driving through the heavy rain Megami cried out in frustration as she began to drive faster. She had received a message from an unknown number to meet at a shrine in Shibuya. Thinking that it was one of her friends texting off a new phone she decided that she would quickly go and come back home to change into her yukata for the festival.

It wasn't until she got there that she realized she'd been tricked.

Seeing that this was meant to be a distraction before she left the shrine she texted an address to two different numbers as she ran back to her bike. As she drove out of the shrine and towards the parking lot she ran into Mikey who also seemed to have an idea on what was going on.

As they arrived at the lot, sure enough there had been an ambush. Skidding their bikes to a stop both Megami and Mikey took in the situation. Noticing who was on who's side Megami felt a twinge of betrayal as she looked at Peh. seeing that she was taking a bit more time to process things then he had, Mikey stepped forward.

"Who instigated this?"

"Ohh how unexpected. Mikey blew his top"

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. But I'm "temporarily" controlling Mobius right now. Name's Hanma." looking away from Peh, Megami shifted her focus to Mikey and Hanma. She had heard of him before though he was called the 'the reaper' according to her brothers. Slightly zoning out as she tried to remember what her brothers said about him, Megami snapped out of it once she saw Hanma stop Mikey's kick.

'Where are they?'

Keeping calm as a crowd of around 100 began to surround them, Megami began to grin as the familiar sound of bikes began to fill her ears. Turning around Megami was greeted by the sight of two gangs.

Both of which belonged to her.

"100 vs around 250" turning back to face Mobius Megami's grin grew at the sight of their confused faces "what you've never seen someone run two gangs before?"

Turning to the gang that consisted of only girls, Megami nodded to the tallest girl of the bunch. Her uniform was slightly different from the rest and the way she stood gave off the fact that she was in charge of the girls.

Tsumi Yano - Fallen Angels vice-president

"LET'S GO"

~~~~~~~~

Sitting boredly on top of the 20 beaten Mobius men, Megami looked around at the chaos that was happening around her. It seemed that Toman was at a great advantage thanks to her 'reinforcements'. Sighing she jumped off the bodies and looked around.

'If i'm correct he said it would happen today'

Walking around and dodging tossed bodies, Megami pushed her way into a slightly clearer area. There she found Draken who was seemingly enjoying himself beating and dragging Mobius members.

Seeing that he was safe she turned around to walk away but stopped mid step as something shiny caught her eye.

Her eyes widened faintly as she made out the object to be a knife though she wasn't completely surprised as she was 'notified' ahead of time. Knowing exactly whom the intended target was, Megami ran to Drakens side just as the knife was plunged.

Gasping slightly she stumbled back at the feeling of the cool blade piercing the left side of her stomach. Seeing that the attacker, Kiyomasa began to become pale once he realized who he stabbed Megami chuckled softly and she weakly placed her hands on the knife and pulled it out. Tossing it to the side she began to feel light headed as she looked down to her stomach to see that she was bleeding out.

'That hurt a lot more than I thought it would'

As she laid on the ground she closed her eyes and smiled weakly as the rain danced on her face. 'I'm definitely going to hell' chuckling at the thought Megami passed out.

"MEGAMI"

Tsumi's cry to the commander caught the attention of both gangs. Not wasting any more time, Tsumi picked up a bat and beat anyone who was in her way as she made her way to Megami. "H-hey dumbass wake up don't sleep ya?" picking up the girl bridal style she stood up and looked around. "MEGAMI?" Tsumi dark blue irises locked with the shocked baby blue ones Takemichi. Running towards the two teens, Takemichi noticed the stab wound on the side of her stomach. Looking around he noticed a stunned Draken who looked down at the wounded female.

"DON'T JUST FUCKING STAND THERE CALL FOR HELP" screaming at the tall boy Tsumi ran towards him and carefully place Megami in his arms.

"You go and get her to a hospital... I gonna look for the fucker who though they could stab her and think they would get away with it alive" without giving a chance for Draken responded Tsumi left to go find Kiyomasa . Knocking down anyone whom she thought was in her way.

Carefully putting the wounded Megami on Takemitchi back, Draken shoved him forward before starting to make his way back towards the fight. Confused, Takemitchi looked back at him "I don't who the hell the rest of these girls are but I do know Tsumi and I know for a fact that if she got locked up for murder Megami would never let us live it down" pointing to Megami Draken held firm eye contact with Takemichi "make sure she stays alive" and with that he was gone. Carrying the girl on his back Takemitchi started to make his way to the main road.

"HANAGAKI"

Stopping dead in his tracks, Takemitchi turned around to meet the eyes of Mikey. Though he seemed different. Kicking yet another Moebius member down he spoke.. 

"If she dies"

"I'll murder you and everyone you love"

"Then I'll bring hell to Japan"

___________________________________________________________

Vote :)

Okay but Chifuyu scream this episode killed me

I feel like I could of done a lot better ngl..

Oneshot

Every Saturday Megami and Chifuyu have a sleep over at his house. They walk around at 3am feeding stray cats and stay up till 6 reading romance manga's and FF.

Word Count: 888

Updated:

I kinda like the og? idk.

not sure if i like this. i might come back and update it again later

I reallyyyyy wanna start a JJK fic but i don't know abt who yet or if i wanna just make it a JJKxReader.

still thinking :)

k stay safe

-Authorr