22-The Unkillable Haitani

3rd person pov

August 27 2002

"So you two are together now?"

Looking between the Megami and Mikey who both sat flushed on the girls bed Emma eyed Mikey before pulling him off the bed and dragging him out of the room.

"Leave for a sec i need to talk to Megami"

Once she managed to lock the boy out she sat beside Megami and eyed her.

"How's your head?"

"Could be better. Who knew bolt cutters hurt that much" the two girl's sat in a comforting silence for a while before Emma spoke up.

"Hey Megami, can I ask you something?"

"Anything"

smiling weakly at the girl she grasped her hand and held it tight. Almost as if she were desparite. 

"Please take care of Mikey for me okay?" 

sending the girl a weak smile as she knew exactly what she was refuring to she 'despritly held her hand back.

"I will" 

~

October 1st 2002

Sitting on top of an unconscious figure Megami snapped out of her trance staring down blankly at her blooded hands she looked down carelessly at the body below her. Looking up she was met with the shocked gazes of her older brothers who had just arrived after hearing about her plan. She watched as Ran picked her up and as Rindou walked to the teen she had just beat up. Placing two fingers to the boy's neck the second oldest Haitani pupils dilated. Breathing heavily he turned around to face Ran and Megami.

"There's no pulse... he's dead"

Looking around the park ground he looked at the 12 other boys who were in the same condition or worse. Looking to his sister he watched as she walked out of Ran's grip and kicked one of the boys in the head.

"Megami, why would you do this?"

Walking around the body of the teen she had just kicked she place her foot on top of the boy she had just killed

"Well this asshole jumped Mikey the yesterday day now his arm and leg are broken"

"And those assholes cornered Aria the yesterday wand took something from her she will never be able to get back"

"What"

"Her virginity idiot they-" voice cracking slightly Megami looked down at her bloodied fists. Tears formed in her eyes as she remembered the state she and Tsumi found Aria about a week ago. A choked sob escaped her throat as she remembered how Mikey dragged himself to her doorstep just yesterday. That sob then turned into a fit of crazed laughter. Leaning her head back towards the sky, the youngest Haitani started to sway as she laughed.

"The today they tried to jump ME and do the same"

"I let them beat me up for a bit then I killed them"

"You know the last guy I beat said I was unkillable"

"The Haitani brothers and the Unkillable Haitani...I like the sound of that"

~

Later that week Megami was pulled out of class turns out her brothers had been caught for an incident they had caused a while back. When she arrived at the detention center and spoke to Ran she had found out that they were not only locked up for the "Roppongi battle of ashes" but for "the murders of the Unkillable Haitani"