12- Grape Flavored

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!!!

_____________________________________________

 Person POV

The feeling of being harshly dumped onto a cool metal surface awoke Megami from her slumber. Letting out a yawn the ravenette stretched her arms and legs as she looked around.

'Sometimes i really wish i had someone else be the leader'

Clapping her hands to grab the attention of the 'executives' Megami sat up staringt as she started the meeting "As you all know, four days ago Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the black dragons. He committed violence on Takemitchy knowing he was our 6th division captain. Which means that this is a declaration of war by the black dragons"

Watching as the boys fell silent Megami scanned their faces for any sort of reaction. Letting out a sigh she laid down on the beem. Bringing her arm to cover her eys Megami was 3 seconds aay from dozing off before it started.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Lets stomp their asses"

'Here we go'

"We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth is completely different"

"You're missing the point. It wasn't Takemitchi fault he didn't know where the black dragons turf was"

"So Hakkai, why the hell did you bring him there?"

"Hey Hakkai. Your acting as a spy for the black dragons you son of a bitch-"

"Thats enough"

Sitting up straight Megami locked eyes with Hakkai. Sending him a weak smile of encouragement she motioned for him to speak up.

Kneeling down in front of Megami respectfully, Hakkai confessed "I won't make any excuses. Hate me. Beat me. Do whatever you want. As his little brother im prepared for the consequences"

"SO LEADER. I Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice captain request permission to leave the gang"

A soft sigh left the girl's lips as she looked up to avoid the eyes of everyone who were glaring daggers at her. She thought back to the last time one of the boys left the gang. Looking towards Kazutora then Baji, the girl sighed once more as she shifted her gaze to Mitsuya.

"If that's okay with you"

"STOP RIGHT THERE" turning towards Takemitchi Megami raised a brow in question of the boy's sudden change of tone. Her eyebrows furrowed even deeper in shock as he "objected" to Hakkai leaving her.

"Megami. Take a moment to calm down and consider-"

"-With a tasty snack"

Blinking thrice at the boy Megami held out her hand motioning for him to put the snack in her hand. Ripping the package open she took a bite before spitting the snack out.

"EW WHAT THE HELL- THIS IS GRAPE FLAVORED"

Throwing the snack at his head Megami pouted as she turned her back to him.

'And I was really hungry too'

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY JACKASS?!!"

"YEAH AND WHY THE HELL YOU GET HER GRAPE FLAVORED"

"Shut the hell up" Both Draken and Mikey went back to being still as Tsumi glared at them. Her piercing gaze then went straight towards Takemichi who swore he saw death in her eyes.

As everyone claimed down, Draken looked towards Megami once more "what's your decision Megami?" exhaling out her nose Megami leaned back on the beams. Looking up towards nothing at all she answered.