20-The Storm

3 days till the fight

Catching up to the boys who were slightly in front of her, Megami sped past them without even giving them as much as a blink.

"Shut up about that stupid moped and hurry the hell up. I'm hungry"

Arriving at the cafe Megami sat at her table and patiently waited for the boys. Once they finally arrived she noticed an unfamiliar person with them. Looking at the male up and down she watched as he nervously sat in front of her.

"So you're the one who took my best friend from me"

Looking towards his neck he eyes widened slightly at his tattoo. A grin spread across her face as she stood up and pointed at his neck "woaahhh that's so cool- hey look look we have the same tattoo" turning around and lifting her shirt up she revealed the two tattoos on her lower back.

A dragon and a lion.

"Kenny and Mitsuya both have the dragon but I got the tat a year before they did as for my tiger I got it done a few months ago. I'd been eyeing the design for so long and then one day I finally decided to get it-ohhh we could be the twin tigers-"

"-I don't care-and that's a lame ass name"

Pulling her shirt back down, Megami frowned. As she sat back down he noticed that his eyes were still glued to her raising a brow in question as she leaned back in her seat.

"Megami Haitani, right? The youngest of the Haitani siblings otherwise known as "the strongest delinquent" right? What a fucking joke"

Standing up from her seat, Megami tossed her milkshake at Kazutora's head before walking out of the cafe.

Kazutora watched as Mikey looked at him surprised before following the short haired female out. Looking towards Baji he was met with his surprised features. Looking towards the other boys scoffed.

"I can't believe her. The last time I jokingly said something like that to her she beat my ass" looking at Kazutora Baji grinned "I guess that means she likes you"

The next day as they walked towards her school with the boys, Megami rolled her eyes as Baji told them about the incident that took place after they left the cafe.

"The idiot didn't wanna "bow his head" so me and Megami had to do it for him"

Stopping at the steps of her school Megami eyed Kazutora as he looked up into the plain sky. Walking up to him she tapped his shoulder a few times catching his attention. Opening her mouth to speak to him she scoffed slightly as he pushed past her and walked towards the boys.

"Stupid wanna be delinquent"

Waving the boys off without even doing as much as blinking towards them, Megami made her way up the steps and into the school. Watching as his friend walked off Baji sighed.

"You know you should really be nice to Megami. She may not seem like much but she could kill. Her punches and kicks are no joke"

~

Sitting up and rubbing his head Kazutora jumped as a voice seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Mikey called me. I heard you got beat up"

The feeling of something cold on his head caused him to turn around. Looking up towards a smiling Mikey, Kazutora blinked before shifting his gaze to where Mikey was staring warmly.

"~Isn't she just so cute~"

Kazutora stared wide eyed at the sight before him. There stood Megami Haitani in all her glory counting the bodies of the knocked out boys who had jumped him before. Once she was done she walked towards them causing Kazutora to take notice of her bloodied fist and blood stained cheeks. Noticing him staring, Megami laughed.

"Don't worry tora it's not my blood~"

Staring up wide eyed at the girl he watched as she held a gentle hand out to him,

"I see why. I understand now"

'she's fucking crazy'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening his eyes Kazutora looked up from Baji's room floor. Looking towards the bed the peaceful figue of Megami was seen completely covered in a blanket. A tiny smile made his way across his face as he remembered when they had first met.

"The twin tigers? that shits still lame"

2 days till the fight

"And you're positive she is not with him?"

Orchid irises bored deep into the bland blue ones. Kisaki scoffed at the constant nagging of the same question from the male in front of him. Pushing his weight onto one leg he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"For the last time, yes they are not together. Last i've heard they got into a fight and haven't been seen together since"

A grin spread across a young adult's face, bleach blonde locks swaying with every movement he made

"Then let's begin"

__________________________________________________________

sorry in advance 

also...

Thank you all so much for 10k<3

i honestly thought this book was going to flop like my last one but ya'll proved me wrong. I love each and everyone of you so much and i wanna thank you for the opportunity you guys gave me so with that being said...

I will drop a 10k special 

tomorrow :)

no one shots today

Word count: 845

updated 

imma come back (i think)