~Chapter 1~

Beckham POV:
Last night I won the biggest fight of my career to date I decided that after working my a** off for the past 6 months I need a break so I told my team to take the month off, packed my bags, and took off to Forks, Washington to visit my dad, Charlie. I try to see him as much as I can when I don't travel for fights or press. Sitting on the plane I think about all the people i'll see from the rez and how much I don't want to see Isabella. Isabella is a spoilt brat. When our mom and dad divorced mom took Bella,1, and I stayed with dad, I was 5. Our mother spoilt her rotten and now everything always has to be about her or she will have a b*tch fit. After landing in Seattle I get in my car I had a member of my team send up for me. Arriving at my father's house I see his police cruiser and an old beat up red truck in the driveway. Dad comes out the front door with a huge smile on his face hugging me immediately. "I've missed you son" he helped me take my bags inside and up to my room in the attic. Bella was PISSED when she found out I was coming back for a visit. She got even more pissed off when she found out dad made me the huge attic room and I had my own bathroom even tho i only visit and she was now living here. Dad and i just spent the night eating pizza and watching the entire event i was part of last night while Bella stomped around her room and blasted her music making sure she obliviously she didn't like me being there at all. We went to bed after we talked about everthing going on here in Forks including the stuff that happened with Bella's ex-boyfriend.