{Chapter 25}

3rd Person POV:

The morning after the threesome couple's activities was very sad. Beckham had to leave for Las Vegas that morning at ten o'clock. The twins had managed to keep themselves together while their mate packed and during the walk to the garage, but when it was time they let go of Beckham's hands so he can get in the car, they broke. They started sobbing with large tears falling down their faces as they let out screaming pleas telling Beckham not to go and that they need him. He couldn't just walk away from them while they were in that state so he took them in his arms to calm them enough to the point of listening to him.

It took twenty minutes before Beckham could speak to them, "Please don't cry my babies, it breaks my heart to see you like that. I promise I won't be gone longer than I must be. It will only take three days. Three days to fly there, do the job, and get back. I will call, text, and facetime you any chance I get." Alec and Jane nodded their heads while they stayed in his arms for another minute before forcing themselves to let go and put their emotionless masks back into place. Beckham gave them each one more loving kiss on the lips and jumped into the black SUV. Beckham stopped by to get his training coach and other members of his team before heading to the airport.

Beckham was sat in his seat and deciding to send a text to the twins. "Just texting to tell you I'm on the plane and we're fixing to take off. I'll text you when I land. Love you both." After he sent the text he turned my phone on airplane mode and decided to sleep, still being tired from last night's activities.

*TIME SHIP TO END OF FLIGHT*

Beckham wake up to his coach shaking his shoulder and telling him that they were fixing to land. He thanked his coach before sitting up properly and making sure he is buckled. When they did land my manager, David, picked them up. One by one he dropped them off at their houses, Beckham being last. While riding in the large vehicle Beckham remembered to shoot a quick text at the twins saying, "Landed in Vegas and on the way to the house. I'll facetime you after I take shower." And added an emoji of a kissy face at the end before pressing send. David and Beckham pulled into the driveway and David gave Beckham tomorrow's schedule before he climbed out of the car. With bag and schedule in hand Beckham walked into his house, waving goodbye to David before shutting the front door.

Beckham made his way upstairs to his bedroom and dropped his bag at the foot of the bed before getting a pair of sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt, and going to take a shower to get the nasty plane smell off him. Once he was out of the shower, dried, and dressed Beckham went downstairs to the kitchen to make himself a quick, but healthy, dinner.

Beckham's POV:

As I got to the kitchen I remembered that I told the twins I would facetime the twins after I got out of the shower. I made sure my Meta Portal was set up on the kitchen counter so it could follow me as I walked around to make dinner. "Hey Portal. Call Alec." I say. About a minute later both Jane and Alec's faces showed up on the large screen. "Beck!" they both yelled looking excited to see me and to be honest I was excited to see them too. "Hey babes! How have you two been?" I ask them. "Missing you like crazy, but I guess good." Jane answered. "Yeah, I think the kings knew we would antsy so they have us doing extra training with Felix and Demetri." Alec adds in. "Good, I'm happy the kings are keeping you busy, less time for you two to think and mope around." I tell them with a little smirk on my face as I lay the ingredients for my Thai Chicken Buddha Bowl (Sometimes referred to as glory or hippy bowls are made from various greens, raw or roasted vegetables, beans, and a healthy grain like quinoa or brown rice)

"We wouldn't mope around!" the both shout in protest. I looked up at the screen, so they could see my face better, and give them a "don't lie to me" kind of look that made they both pout knowing I was right. I go back to getting everything together with a small smile on my face at their cuteness. "How was your trip?" Jane was the one to talk first after they got off their little pouting fit. "It was alright, would have been better with you two by my side. I just slept the whole was since I was still tired from our previous night." I tell them. through the hair that's hanging a bit in front of my eyes I could see my two beautiful mates' faces glow slightly pink making me smile wider at the effect I had on them. "You two are so adorable!" I couldn't help but coo at them, making their faces redder than before.

The three of us continued talking while I cooked. We kept asking questions and telling each other stories from our lives, still not knowing everything about each other. Some stories were sad to the point that we each were at the edge of crying multiple times. Other stories were so funny that I had to put the knife I was holding down as to not cut a finger or two off. When I had to wait for something to cook before I could add another item I would set on a bar stool with a glass of fire whisky and ice just listening to my mates talk, not being able to get enough of them. I could tell not only from how they acted when I left the castle but also, they have been almost begging for his attention throughout the phone call. Every time I would pay attention to the food cooking they would ask a question one or both would ask a question that made me need to look at them and use my hands to explain an answer to what they asked.

After an hour of cooking, dinner was done. Just as I was putting my food in a bowl I heard a knock from the door of the bedroom on Alec and Jane's side of the call making me look over at them. "Come in!" They called out. Demetri walked into the room and saw the twins and I on facetime, "Sorry to interrupt, but we need you two in the throne room for a trial." I saw by the look on Alec and Jane's face that they were mad and fixing to go off on Demetri so I felt the need to interrupt before something happened, "Hey, Demetri, they will be out in a minute." He just nodded his head before exiting, taking the hint I gave him to let me handle the angry twins that were fixing to attack him.

The twins looked at me in question about what I meant since we were still talking before Demetri walking in. "I know you guys love talking to me and I love talking to you too especially since I'm gone right now and can't hold you in my arms. But we did make an agreement when we got together that we wouldn't let our relationship negatively impact our jobs. That went with me for my job in the UFC and for both of your jobs in the guard. You two are so amazing at your job that you are two of the only four people who guard the kings of the entire vampire race and right now you are needed to protect the kings from someone who might harm them. So I need you two to go be the strong powerful vampires I know you are, ok?" I tell the two vampires in front of me in a gentle voice. They still looked a little skeptical of leaving me. "I'm going to bed after I finish eating and clean the dishes anyways so we would be saying our goodnights soon anyways." I tell them.

"You're right." They admitted simultaneously. "But you will call when you wake up before you start work?" Alec asked shyly. "Yes. I'll call you while I get dressed and eat breakfast before work in the morning. I'm going to warn you that because of me getting many things done in such a short time I won't be able to talk much throughout the day, maybe only be able to send a text or two. I will call you when I get done and back at the house though, ok?" They looked happy about the call in the morning but their smiles faded a little bit when I told them about my busy schedule. "I'm just telling you because I don't want either of you to thing I'm ignoring you guys or anything and get upset when I don't you back quickly." I quickly explain to them. that got their smiles back a little bit knowing I cared about them enough to warn them in advance to protect their feeling.

At that moment Demetri poked his head in the door again and told them they needed to get going. "Okay, I see you two need to go. Give my greetings the Felix and the kings please. I love you Alec. I love Jane." They both said they would pass along my greetings and said they loved me too before all three of us said goodnight and goodbye, hanging up. I decide to eat in the living room so I grabbed my bowl, thankfully not to cold, and went to sit on the couch. I turned to TV on and flipped to channels to Cartoon Network where Dexter's Laboratory.

My food was gone by time the episode was over so I turned the TV off and went back to the kitchen to put take care of the dishes, place what was needed in the dishwasher in there and wash the skillet by hand. I was done cleaning the dinner mess up in no time. Once making sure everything was taken care of, I made sure everything was locked up downstairs and went up my bedroom. Going into the bathroom I brush my teeth and do my business before taking off my sweatpants, only leaving me in my boxers, and climbing into bed. I set an alarm for early in the morning to get me up in time to get ready and talk to my two loves before sending a short goodnight text to the twins, not waiting for a response before turning over and falling into a dreamless sleep, missing the two cold bodies that I have gotten use to surrounding me.