~Chapter 3~

Isabella POV:

I hate Beckham. He's always been the "amazing" and "perfect" son while I was "boring and plain". He always out shined me even when he wasn't around, but I finally had one on him. I mean what could be better than having a vampire boyfriend, his entire family loving me, and best of all one day getting turned into a vampire to live for all eternity while never getting older. Of course it couldn't stay that way because my "precious" brother had to come here and hear about everything. Now we are forced to take him with us to Italy to make sure he doesn't blab, just great. Then an idea popped in my head, maybe when we get there I can convince them to kill him so I can be an only child, the way it was always meant to be, and have everyone worship me. Plus it will absolutely work and not get me killed because I am Edward's soulmate. It will be PERFECT!!

Beckham POV:

Waking up to one of the worst headaches i've ever had wasn't great, but waking up to one of the worst headaches of my life and the sound of Bella's whining voice is even worse. I sit up to see I'm in a car "Where are we?" I asked still rubbing my head "shut up! Can't you see I'm talking" Bella the b*tch said more like yelled "I have the right to ask when i get hit on the head and wake up somewhere unfamiliar" I yelled back. Next thing I know everything goes black. AGAIN!

Bella POV:

Only awake for a minute and already aggravating me. The car cant go any farther into Volterra so Alice said I have to run to the clock tower on foot and she'll park, grab the sorry excuse of a brother, and meet me there. I don't want to run but i realised if I did run then I can look important to the large crowd. After having a lot of people having their attention on me I finally make it and get Edward out of the sun right in time. Sadly our moment was ruined by 2 other vampires but they had red eyes so I grabbed onto my boyfriend. They tell us to follow them of course we say no but then Alice walked in with my "brother" over the shoulder and throws him on the floor.

Beckham POV:

I wake up to my body hitting something hard. I slowly opened my eyes to see 5 people standing around me, but the second my eyes met Bella's my blood boiled "What the f*ck is wrong with you? What gives you and your b*tch sidekick have the right to keep hitting me in the head?!" I yelled as i stood up a little wobbly "Don't be such a pansy it wasn't even that hard" Bela said back trying to act like she did nothing wrong. " I guess you forgot that i fight for a living! Don't try to play your bullsh*t on me" I said back calming down towards the end. Before Bella or her goon squad say anything else we all hear hills coming toward us and see a small blond girl in all black like 2 of the guys and all 3 of them have... red eyes??"What's taking so long?" Is what she ask the 2 guys when she finally got to the group. It seems the boy next to Bella, Edward I would assume, changed his attitude from wanting to kill me for yelling at Bella to being scared sh*tless in half a second. "Follow me" is all she says while glaring at Bella and her 2 minions then her met mine she looked confused then smirked at me. As we all started to follow the 2 guys with red eyes walked behind me but infront of the 3 crazies to keep them away from me it seems. We take a long underground path with me making small talk with the 2 red eyed guys I now know as Demetri and Felix as well as finding out the girl leading us was named Jane. We come out and past a woman at the desk to keep walking to a huge double door entrance while Bella and Edward whisper about something I can't make out. The guards open the doors and we make out way in.