{Chapter 31}

3rd Person POV:

*DAY 1*

Beckham woke up on day one of his Vegas work trip by my alarm. Jane turned off the alarm like always before waking up Alec and Beckham. The three person couple got dressed, after a few distractions, and had just enough time for Beckham to grab an apple from the kitchen before they rushed out the door.
Beckham:

Alec:

Jane:

Jane:

	The first place Beckham was needed at was UFC Headquarters for a meeting with Dana White

The first place Beckham was needed at was UFC Headquarters for a meeting with Dana White. This meeting was just a final walk through on the contract that Beckham signed for the fight since it was his last chance to negotiate or change anything. Beckham read through the contract, double checking that everything was in order and the way he wanted it, before signing off on everything being correct. The entire hour-long meeting the twins sat on a couch that was a few feet behind Beckham, backed against the wall, playing games on their phones.

The second meeting that Beckham had was with the UFC's press team which is only one floor below where Dana's office was. The meeting was only supposed to be about Beckham's schedule that he needed to stick to during his time in Vegas for this trip, a half hour meeting tops, but it turned into something else. The press team didn't like that Beckham, who is twenty three, was dating two eighteen year olds. The twins got really upset about how they were talking about them and their mate, like it was wrong for them to love each other. Luckily, they finally shut up about couple's relationship when Beckham yelled at them after hearing the people tell the couple their opinions about them, "Well, I don't give a single fuck what you think or how you feel about my relationship. It's mine, not your's. Alec and Jane are both eighteen and legal so there isn't a problem. Goodbye." With that Beckham grabbed his schedule and his mates' hands, leaving the room after an hour and a half. When they got on the elevator Beckham held both mates tightly, making sure they felt his love for them, to make them feel better. When the elevator reached the group floor, the three went back to the car.