Chapter 15

Beckham's POV:

The fifth morning of my mates and I's stay in Forks started the same as every other morning with all three of us get dressed and drive to the gym. While in the car we were having our random discussions about anything and everything. Some of the topics of today were dinosaurs versus dragons, serial killers (human), favorite time periods, and more. The twins were on the subject of the best Harry Potter movie when I interrupted them "Guys, crazy bitch and her lap dogs are following us" I told as I kept glancing at my rear-view mirror at the troublesome three. Alec and Jane both look out the back window to see what I am talking about. "What does that crazy bitch want now?" Jane ask, not really looking for an answer. I kept driving while Jane and Alec kept eye on the three-crazy people that are still following us.

They end up following us everywhere we went the entire day. I did call to let dad know just in case they tried something and Alec called Aro to keep the kings involved and up to date on what the three trouble makers are doing since the Volturi is taking the threat of Alice and Edward very serious do to my importance to Alec and Jane which in turn means I am a weakness that can be used by anyone against the royal vampire coven. Aro said that Marcus was calling Carlisle to get them to stop following the couple. A few minutes later we can see Edward pick up his phone to talk to someone, most likely Carlisle. The phone call only lasted about two minutes and ended with Edward looking pissed off and seemed to be yelling something that made all Alice and Bella look almost equally as mad. They all turned to glare at the back of car before slowing down and turning back in the direction we came from. Before they turned around though the twins and I all flipped them the bird before speeding off, going faster than we already were, laughing hysterically.

Carlisle's POV:

With today being Sunday Esme and I decided to spend a relaxing day in our room by ourselves, but that was sadly interrupted by the shrilling ring of my phone on the bedside table. "Hello" I answer the phone angrily without looking at the name, bad choice. "Well good evening to you also Carlisle" I hear the voice of Aro through the speaker, shit. "I'm sorry Aro" I apologize to the king as I move to sit up. "Don't let it happen again. I called because I just off the phone with Alec. He told me that he was with Jane and Beckham going to the gym then to go to other places when they looked behind them and see Isabella, Alice, and Edward following them everywhere." Aro informs me. "Are you sure my kids and Bella are following them? Could they just be going to the same place?" I ask him to try to see if it just an over exaggeration. "Yes, they are following them. Beckham has even stopped at a gas station and they stopped too but no one got out of your kid's car and when Beckham got back into the car to leave again they followed right after them. You need to tell them to stop. If they don't stop bothering Alec, Jane, and Beckham we will rip Alice and Edward limb from limb and turn Isabella into dinner. Fix this now" Aro told me angrily before hanging up.

I quickly go to my contacts and called Edward. "Hey Carlisle" Edward voice comes through the phone. "What are you doing Edward?" I ask him to get straight to the point, not in the mood for pleasantries. "I'm with Bella." "Okay. Well, you, Alice, and Bella are to get back to this house now." I ordered him as I am getting angrier by the second. "Why? What did I do? Why do you sound mad?" Edward asked my pretending that he has done nothing wrong. "I just got a call from Aro saying two members of his guard and their guards' mate were being followed by two members of my coven and a human. Leave them alone and get back here NOW!" I yell at Edward down the phone before hanging up, not wanting to listen to his excuses.

I went to my closet to put clothes on before the they got back to the house. As I stepped out of the closet Esme stood in front of me with her hands gently on my chest. "Don't be too hard on them, honey. Just sit them down and tell them how what they are doing in wrong." Esme tells me and her saying that only aggravated me even more. "No, they need to be punished for this. First, they disrespected the kings in Italy. Then they left Bella's brother in Italy and dragging him there against his will. They have not been listening to Charlie's rule about Bella staying away from Edward and now they are stalking two of the elite guards and their mate. This has gone way past talking to them" I tell Esme, making her a little upset. I know this is going to be extremely hard for her since Edward was the first kid we brought into the family and made us a real coven/family.

3rd Person POV:

Before Esme can say anything, we hear the door open and slam closed from downstairs. Carlisle gave Esme a kiss on the head before making my way downstairs to meet with Edward, Alice, and Bella. "What is the matter with you three? Stalking two Volturi elite guards and their mate after being told not to go anywhere near them and to leave them alone!" Carlisle questioned them, getting straight to the point of how pissed off he is at them. "They kill people Carlisle! Who knows what they are doing right now. We are making sure they don't hurt or kill the people of Forks. They could be drinking from my brother RIGHT NOW!" Bella stands up almost getting in Carlisle's face. Carlisle has had it with the disrespect so finally loses it "Sit you stick thin ass down NOW! You do not have the right to come into my house and make your own rules. Alec and Jane have been approved to stay in Forks by the pack. Plus, why would you care about your brother you are the one who left him in Italy, treated him poorly, and have disrespected his mates. Alice and Edward, you two have no right to follow other vampires in our territory without my permission. I am the coven leader and what I say goes. Due to this incident and all of the others that have taken place within the last few weeks, Bella, you are not allowed in this house until your father ungrounds you. Alice and Edward if I get one more call from the kings about your behavior against any member of their guard or their mates you will be handed over to the Volturi. Do I make myself clear to all of you?" The three were so in shock about Carlisle losing his cool that all they could do is nod their heads and walk out the front door in a straight line to take Bella back home.