Chapter 23

*SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER*

3rd Person POV:

Beckham had been training six days a week for two weeks when he got a call from his manager, David, called to tell him that he has an interview and photoshoot scheduled for next week and that both are on the same day so he only has to be there for twenty-four hours. Which made Beckham happy that he doesn't have to be away for too long. As soon as Beckham got off the phone with David he got a call from Dana. He wanted to make sure that Beckham knew that if he misses or is late to any events he has scheduled in Vegas due to him being in Italy than he will be completing the rest of his training camp in Vegas. Beckham told Dana that he understood and wouldn't risk anything. That night when Beckham got back home, the castle, from training he told the twins about the trip he has to take next week. They were not happy about their dominant mate having to go away. All three of their moods were made worse due to the kings saying that Alec, Jane, Demetri, and Felix have to go to Seattle, Washington due to a lot of missing people and deaths in the area that cannot be explained. Beckham offered to go to Forks to stay with his dad after he was done in Vegas but the twins didn't like that idea, neither did the kings or other elite guard members. They didn't want Beckham that close to the area that so many people went missing and especially didn't want him being around Isabella, Edward, and Alice unprotected. Beckham understood where his mates were coming from on their worries so he agreed to not go to make them feel better.

Beckham's POV:

*1 Week Later*

Today is Sunday meaning I leave to go to Vegas tomorrow morning. Jane, Alec, and I are lying on the bed just enjoying our last few hours together before we will be separated for an unknown amount of time since I will only be gone for three days, one day of work and two days of travel, while the twins will be gone to deal with a problem and no one knows when they would be returning.

We were talking about different random things for a while before Jane brought up how our schedules have been tiring with my training and their guard duties. Alec and I obviously agreed with her. Then she started to bring up that during times like right now she's calm, but the last time she felt truly a hundred percent in bliss was our "activities" three weeks ago. I was shocked at her bringing it up and kind of just sat there silently, but Alec's face had a different expression. Alec was blushing like crazy with a glazed over look in his eye like he isn't even here. It took a second to figure out why he looked that way. He was thinking about that night, basically reliving it again. My thoughts became more set in stone when I felt Alec's growing problem up against my thigh. "I think someone agrees with you Jane." I say with a wicked smile on my face.

Since I started with Jane last time that would mean first up today was Alec. In a blink of an eye Alec was lying on his stomach with me sitting on the top of his thighs. I grabbed his hair and pulled back so his back was arched. Lowering my head, I whispered in his ear, "Somebody's having naughty thoughts." Those actions caused a sinful moan to escape the smaller male. I thrusted my clothed crotch into Alec's clothed ass and making the boys crotch push into the bed sheets below him exciting another moan from him. the moans were already making my pants grow tighter leading me to dry hump him as I left hickeys up and down his neck. After torturing Alec for few minutes, I got off him and walked into the closet. "I want both you on the bed naked by the time I walk out of here." I took all my clothes off and grabbed a black box I hid on a high shelf before walking back out into the bedroom.

The twins listened to my order as proven by their naked bodies being on full show lying side by side on the black silk sheets of the bed. I sat the box on the small stand at the foot of the bed and opened it. The first object I took out was rope. I walked over to Jane's side of the bed and grabbed a fist full of her blond hair yanking her up. With her trailing at my side went over to one of the columns placed around the room. I put Jane against with her back against the columns and tied her up. After making sure it was good and tight I walked in front of her and kissed her hard. While she was distracted I shoved two fingers in her awaiting pussy making her gasp out a moan giving me the perfect opportunity to dart my tongue into her mouth, explore every inch, while adding a third finger. She tried to arm her back from the pleasure but couldn't and let out a whine of protest.

Once she was nice and wet, practically dripping, I took my fingers out and got out of reach from her tied down arms to move back over to the box to grab a small vibrating dildo. I smothered the pleasurable item with lube before walking back over the gorgeous mate. Not saying a word, I put the toy at her entrance. I rubbed the tip through her folds twice before shoving it in while looking Jane in the eye. Her face was so pleasurable to watch. Her eyes blown wide were and mouth in an O shape with her head thrown back. Keeping my eyes on the blessed-out face of the mate in front of me while turning it in. Her face looked even better now, so much better that my cock started leaking precum. I took Jane's chin in my hand to make her meet my eyes, "Now you be a good little girl and enjoy the show." I said before patting her cheek and walking away. I turned back around to Jane to say one more thing, "Oh, and honey. Every time I see you take your eyes off Alec and I, I will turn up my little toy another level and the longer you will go without my touch." Then turned back around to have fun with my next victim.

I picked up the remote to my busy toy and multiple cuffs out of my special little black box before walking over to the side of the bed. No words were said just actions taken. Those actions were taking Alec's arms and cuffing them together through the bars of the headboard. Once Alec was properly cuffed on his back, I climbed on top of him, hovering over him before diving in for a searing kiss. We both moaned into each other's mouths when our cocks rub against one another. It felt so good I moved my hips forward to do it again and again. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as I ran my hand up and down his sides causing goosebumps to appear around his skinny muscular body, my thoughts are screaming for me to destroy his body while I do my best to keep my lust in control. It is very hard though looking back and forth between the two in front of me, add I haven't had sex in over two months, it's almost impossible.

I reign myself in and move down, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses in my wake, ending my trail with a final kiss on the head of Alec's cock before sucking it into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head I made sure to lick along the slit before putting his entire dick in my mouth deepthroating him. when Alec's cock was fully in my mouth his moans got even louder. I kept deepthroating him until he was on the edge of releasing and pulled away leaving him a whining mess. I looked at Jane, with cum dripping out of her onto the floor and down her legs, then looked down at the boy tossing and turning under me with a sadistic smirk on my face, one I didn't know I was even capable of.

Now, let the games begin!