{Chapter 36}

*FILLER CHAPTER*

3rd Person POV:

For two weeks following the couple’s return to Italy everything was stressful. The twins were constantly being called for trails day and night, also having to travel for rogue vampire issues once. Beckham’s training was kicked into high drive to make sure he gets in as much practice as possible, meaning gym time got extended from six am to seven pm and now is six am to nine pm. With so much going on the only time Alec, Jane, and Beckham have together is when they are asleep, even sometimes that was interrupted. Luckily, Beckham still got one day off a week and the kings, noticing that something was wrong with the couple, let Alec and Jane have the day off too.

That one day for each of the two weeks was a life saver for the couple. They ended up spending that day in their room relaxing and having sex, but not the normal sex they always have. That day there were no toys, tying anyone up, or pain. Those two days they made love to each other. At the end of the day the couple shared a nice relaxing bath. The entire day was to unite them back as one instead of who they had become while they were stressed and overworked.

After their bath the three put on their nighttime clothes (boxers for the boys/ oversize tshirt and panties for Jane) and crawled into bed. Beckham had missed having the twins in his arms and the twins missed being wrapped in Beckham’s arm just as much.

After two weeks of this schedule it was time for Beckham to fly back to Vegas for the weigh in and pay-per-view. The twins were a little better this time with Beckham leaving, but that was only because they would be following after him the next day because the kings needed them for a trial that night. The twins didn’t cry this time, just hugging him as close as they could for a few minutes before he had to leave. One of the members of his team yelled that they needed to go make Beckham kiss both Alec and Jane and told them that he will see them when they land in Vegas. Alec and Jane nodded their heads and gave Beckham one last kiss before letting him go so he could get on the plane.

During the plane ride Beckham video chatted with his manager, who was already in Vegas, to talk about the multiple events Beckham is scheduled for over the next few days. David already knew that Alec and Jane would be attending most, if not all, of the events leading up to the pay-per-view and got the passes for them to go in the back areas with him at the events. After that was done, Beckham texted in the group chat he has with Alec and Jane telling them that everything is set up for them to be able to stay with him. Both texted back minutes later happy that they got to stay with Beckham and attend his events. Once those were done Beckhm went to the bedroom in the back of the plane to get some rest as he will immediately have to do press upon arriving in Vegas.