{Chapter 30}

Beckham's POV:

After thinking about the pros and cons of taking the twins with him for about ten minutes, I ended up choosing to take them with me. "Okay! Get your asses up and pack. We leave in an hour." I told the two. "You're taking us with you?" Alec asked, shocked. "Yeah, it seems like the only way to go that made sense and left no one upset. Now get up and pack a bag, normal clothes please." At that they both jumped out of bed and went to the closest to grab clothes. Luckily, Jane had some modern looking dresses. Alec on the other hand had a few pairs of black jeans but only had three t-shirts, all three were old and faded. "You can just use my shirts during the day when we are out." I told Alec, giving him a kiss on the head as I walked out of the closet.

Once all three packed what they needed for the next few days, me just having a bookbag of my technology related items and other small things I needed to take with me, we made our way down to the underground garage. I sent a text to Marcus while we were walking telling him to get the other kings for all three of them to meet with us down there. We walked human speed the entire way so of course the kings beat them there. "Okay. Why were we called down here and why do all three of you have bags?" Caius asked as soon as we walked through the door. I looked at the twins in a way of asking if they wanted me to tell the truth, they both caught on and nodded their heads yes. "Alec and Jane woke up feeling really submissive, way more than usual. Add on that today, actually in thirty minutes, I need to leave for vegas and will be gone for three or four days means I had to make a choice about what to do. With me not being able to skip these trips, without severe consequence, and I'm not okay leaving them behind in this kind of state. Meaning I need to take them with me, it's the only way right now." I explain to the three men. "Thank you for at least telling us all face to face and no need to worry. Marcus already told us a little bit about your talk from earlier. We figured that you would make the choice of taking them with you." Aro told me with a small smile, hinting at him knowing this was going to be coming and understood, thankfully, and let us leave with no problem.

Alec, Jane, and I met with the team members who were going to Vegas too on the plane. Alec and Jane were both still feeling very submissive so they didn't let go of my hands for even a second and walked with half of each of their bodies hidden behind mine, leaving the people working to get our bags out of the back and giving me my bookbag as I climbed the stairs to board. Since the team had met Alec and Jane when they went with him to the gym during training, everyone just shared a greeting before getting seated. Happy we are on a private plane, I let Jane sit on my lap and had Alec sit next to me until after take off when we went to lay down on the bed in the back of the plane. Before we left the cabin where everyone else way we heard many "use a condom", "keep it down in there", and even one "how about they don't have sex at all on the plane with all of us here?" I flipped them off before closing the door behind us, leaving lots of people laughing on the other side. The three of us strip down to where Alec and I are in our boxers while Jane is in her lace panties and bra with my shirt thrown on to cover up a little bit just in case anyone decides to walk in without knocking. Of course like always I am in the middle to make sure both twins get equal attention. They each molded themselves to fit perfectly to my sides with each having a leg thrown over one of my legs and my arms around them. None of us went to sleep, just stayed laying wrapped up in each other, sharing small kisses from time to time, in the silent room with the only noise being the engine of the plane.

At one point we did end up falling into a short sleep that we were woken up from by knocking at the door. "What?" I groaned out, not liking being woken up by the annoying sound. "The plane is fixing to land in a few minutes." one of the team members said through the door,guess they didn't know what they would walk in on if they opened the door. "Okay. We'll be out in a minute." I said out loud. I took my time waking up Alec and Jane by pressing soft kisses all over their faces until they responded, which didn't take long. When they responded, they responded heavily. It took every fiber of my self restraint to stop the intense makeout session, "We can't *kiss*. We can't. The plane *kiss* is fixing to *kiss* land. We have to *kiss* go out there *kiss* to our seats *kiss*." I tried to get out but slowly, kiss by kiss, I was losing the battle. I finally lost, falling into a fuzzy mindset by the final kiss. Alec hovered over the left side of my body with one of his legs between my legs and Jane hovering over the right side of my body in the same position as Alec. They were taking turns kissing my lips and leaving hickeys all over their side of my neck while my hands were massaging their amazingly large and round asses.

Just as Jane pulled away to take off her shirt there was the sound of someone banging on the door, "landing in five minutes. HURRY UP!" the same voice from earlier yelled before they walked away. Alec, Jane, and I share a groan of annoyance at the interruption but still get up and get our clothes back on, Alec and I having to fix our very noticeable problems to where they weren't so noticeable to everyone when we walked out of the room. Before opening the door I share one more kiss with each of them. We walked out the door and into the cabin with everyone else to take our seats, this time with Jane sitting beside me and Alec on my lap. "Have fun you three?" my strength couch, the one who was knocking on the door both times, asked, trying not to laugh. "Thanks to you, no." I said, still annoyed with being interrupted. That makes everyone, except for the twins and I, bust out laughing. Alec and Jane in turn make annoyed faces as they get even closer to me, like that's possible, making them laugh harder.

*TIMESKIP*

The plane had landed with no problems and everyone was now in separate cars, going to their own houses and apartments. With a driver up front, the three of us sat in the back together. Alec and Jane were looking out their own windows with me in the middle, each holding one of my hands until we arrived at my house. I continued to hold onto my mates' hands while we walked up to my front door, only letting go to unlock the door, with the driver behind us with our bags. I told Alec and Jane to go to the living room while I took care of the driver and bags. They each gave me a kiss before doing as I said. The man put the bags in the foyer and said his goodbyes after I gave him a tip for bringing them in. After that, I led Alec and Jane to my bedroom where we all for the second time today stripped down to our underwear, Jane taking off her bra unlike earlier, so we could crawl into bed. All of us were tired and knew we had a long day tomorrow so we went to bed peacefully without continuing our earlier activities.