{Chapter 35}

3rd Person POV:

After David ran out of the house, Beckham, Alec, and Jane cuddled on the couch while they waited for Beckham's driver. Twenty minutes later the driver knocked on the door and took the bags once Beckham opened the door. During the drive to the airfield Alec and Jane stayed curled into Beckham's sides due to their submissive sides still not calming down. Seeing how his mates were still acting Beckham asked "After take off do you guys want to go lay down in the bedroom so you can calm down?" "Will you be with us?" Alec asked. "Of course." Beckham answered before kissing them both on their heads.

When the couple climbed up the stairs of the plane to get inside everything went quiet. Turns out David had told everyone what had happened earlier and how angry Beckham got, so no one even looked in the direction of the couple. The couple ended up sitting in the closest seats possible to the private bedroom with Alec sitting on Beckham's lap with his face buried into his shoulder and Jane under Beckham's arm with her face shoved into his side. Beckham himself had his eyes closed with his head leaned back, the hickies on his neck unknowing on full display. Everybody soon started to quietly talk to each other, leaving the couple of three alone seeing as they don't seem to be wanting any attention.

After the plane was safely in the air, Beckham, Alec, and Jane made their way to the private bedroom, locking the door behind them. Beckham and Alec stripped down to their boxers and Jane took off all her clothes except her lace panties and put on Beckham's shirt. All three soon climbed in the bed under the covers and snuggled together for the rest of the flight, no talking, no making out, no sex, nothing, just holding each other close.

When the flight was coming to an end the team had to decide who was going to knock on the door. Everybody kept saying no and that they didn't want to do it. Everybody ended up making the newest member of the team do it since he was the newbie. It seems that Beckham must have been in a better mood since he didn't bite the newbie's head off but instead a few minutes later walked out of the room with Alec and Jane and sat in the same seats they had before.

Once everyone deboarded the flight Alec, Beckham, and Jane went in their own vehicle that was taking them to the castle while the team and all of their luggage got separated into three different vehicles to go to their hotel they had been staying in since they first got to Italy. Bekham, Alec, and Jane greeted the kings when they arrived at the castle but other than that they went straight to their room where they stayed snuggled close as they slept until the next morning.