{Chapter 37}

Chapter 37

3rd Person POV:

During the twenty four hours between Beckham leaving for Vegas and the twins leaving to go too, Beckham was so busy that he hardly got to text or even call his mates. The most Beckham was able to do was send an “I landed. Can’t wait to see you. Love you.”  when he landed and an “I love you goodnight.” text before passing out due to the day of press he had to do immediately.

The following day was just as hectic. Beckham had to wake up extremely early, before the sun was even up, so he could workout before starting another day full of interviews. He was able to send a quick “can’t wait to see you both later. Love you.” with a shirtless mirror selfie before getting dressed to leave for interviews he had for the day.

Beckham was planning on being there to pick up his mates from the airfield but at the last second David got a call about an interview for a popular podcast and he couldn’t pass up the added press for the pay-per-view

Beckham was planning on being there to pick up his mates from the airfield but at the last second David got a call about an interview for a popular podcast and he couldn’t pass up the added press for the pay-per-view. Sadly, Beckham was busy during the short car ride and was sat down quickly so a crew could fix him up since there were going to be cameras recording. It wasn’t until only a minute before the interview was due to start that Beckham remembered his mates would be arriving soon. He got David to send his assistant with a vehicle to pick up Alec and Jane to bring them to the set right before the camera started.

*AT THE AIRFIELD 30 MINUTES LATER*

The jet had just landed. The twins had changed into normal mortal clothes a little while before landing to blend in since Beckham usually has at least one person with him. Alec and Jane climbed down the stairs of the plane, expecting to see their mate, but instead were met with the sight of Beckham’s driver, John, and a woman dressed in professional looking clothes. As the twins’ feet hit the ground the woman walked over to introduce herself, “Hello, my name is Allison and I am David’s assistant.” Alec and Jane look at each other before turning back to Allison saying ''Okay?” ,not really understanding why she was there and Beckham was not. “Mr. Swan was planning on being here but David scheduled a last minute high profile podcast to interview him. I have been tasked with picking you up and taking you both to the interview location. He also apologizes profusely for not being able to be here upon your arrival.” Allison explained quickly.

Alec and Jane decided that they could be trusted as they had met John before so they let him put their bags in the trunk while they climbed in the backseat. The ride was quiet for the twins as Allison still had to answer calls to arrange meetings and other things for David and Beckham the whole time.

When they parked outside the building Allison had to give security their names to be allowed in. After a few minutes Allison and the twins had made it up to the floor the interview was taking place on and found the studio. Before walking in Allison turned to the twins and said “Okay. The interview has already started so we need to stay quiet and behind the camera. Since it has been going on for a while they should be done soon though and we should all be able to leave within the next half hour. Okay?” Alec and Jane nodded their heads at everything Allison said, just wanting to at least finally lay eyes on their mate even though they can’t touch him yet.

Allison slowly opened the door just to be stopped by a member of the crew. She showed the man her badge and he immediately moved to hold the door open wider for the three of them to enter and pointed them over to a few seats set up beside David in the corner of the room. The three quietly took their seats and turned to watch the interview.

Beckham quickly made eye contact with the twins and sent them a smile and a wink since he couldn’t jump out of his chair to hold them in his arms yet. They both blew him a kiss in return before Beckham turned his attention back to the interviewer. The interviewer noticed the newcomers also and decided to ask about them, “It seems like you’re close with the two who just walked in. Are they Alec and Jane? Your boyfriend and girlfriend?” Josh, the interviewer, questioned. “Yeah, that’s them. They just flew in for the pay-per-view week.” Beckham confirms. “I have to ask this but how is that relationship and how are you able to date two people at the same time?” Josh questioned, wanting to know more about the three person relationship worked. “It’s going great, I couldn’t be happier. My relationship is called polyamorous and our version of it is the three of us being in a relationship all together with us knowing about each other so it’s not cheating. As long as I don’t favor one over the other and make sure to spend equal time between them both then we are good." Beckham explains. "That’s awesome. Will they be in the audience for the fight Saturday or are they watching from somewhere else?” Josh asked. “Yeah, they will be in the audience and this will be the first time that they have seen me fight in person so it is a little special.” Beckham says with a big smile on my face. “Well I hope you win and that they enjoy watching you during the fight but sadly it’s time for us to go. See you all for the next episode of our podcast tomorrow.” Josh says, turning to the camera. Beckham also turns the camera and says bye to the camera while waving. “And we are out!” The guy behind the main camera yelled out for everyone.

Beckham, Alec, and Jane jumped out of their chairs immediately, rushing to each other so they could finally wrap their arms around their mates. After a few minutes Beckham pulled back but kept a hand on each of his mates hips and placed a needy kiss on his mates’ lips. “Hi.” Beckham said in a soft voice and a large smile on his face. “Hey.” Alec and Jane softly said back with equally big smiles on their faces. “I can’t wait to get you two home.” Beckham said into Alec and Jane’s ears making them shiver just thinking about the pleasure they are in for.

*PLEASE VOTE*