{Chapter 13}

3rd Person POV:

For the next four days, everything went well for the new couple. They slept in the same bed together every night, worked out in the Volturi's gym together, the twins even stayed by Beckham's side while he ate and had phone calls with his dad or for work. The couple of three was sitting in their room in front of the fire together. Beckham was sitting on the floor leaning back on the couch answering e-mails on the computer while Jane and Alec were reading their books laid out on top of the couch. Suddenly there was a knock on the door to which all three said they could come in. The door was opened by Demetri who poked his head in. "The kings want you three to meet with them in Aro's office" he tells the three before leaving, closing the door behind him. "We all knew this was coming" Alec says before he closes his book and stands up to change quickly as to not keep the kings waiting. Jane and Beckham end up following behind him since none of them were ready to greet the kings in their attire with Jane in short shorts and Alec's oversized t-shirt meanwhile Alec and Beck were in sweat pants and shirtless.

The three are now standing outside the doors to Aro's office hugging and trying to reassure each other that everything was going to be okay. When they were all calmed down Alec knocked on the door, only waiting seconds before being told to enter. They walked into the office and sat in the provided chairs waiting to start the conversation that could change everything.

Beckham's POV:

I was holding onto both Alec and Jane's hands since all our emotions are running high and we all needed some form of comfort right now. "It seems you three of become close since meeting" Aro said watching how we are trying to stay as close together as possible. With the way that he is looking at us I believe that he heard us in the hall too so I am seeing a deeper meaning into his words. "Yes, we have. What is your idea for how we deal with everything?" Jane ask the kings. "First we must know one thing. Beckham, do you want to be mates with Alec and Jane?" Aro ask looking straight into my eyes. "Yes, absolutely. I couldn't imagine living without them now that I have been able to meet and spent time with them" I say with the upmost honesty. This time it was Caius who spoke up "In that case we know that Beckham is due to go back to Forks, Washington tomorrow so as to not separate you three so soon we are sending both Alec and Jane with you to stay by your side for the next week that you are with your father. Then, sadly they must return to carry out their duties as part of the guard. They will be able to travel back and forth to see you, but it must not affect their missions. We will also wait 1 year to discuss in full about when you will be turned. We don't want to much of an age gap between you to get to big." I smile so big that my face hurts when Caius said that we will not be separated for now and that we would still each other and I see the twins looking the same. "I can also put Alec and Jane on the list to get into any event I am part of so they can come anytime and add you three with the Felix and Demetri too if you would like" I tell the kings. "That would be very nice of you to do. Thank you, Beckham. Now I do believe the twins need to pack for tomorrow so you three should be off to get ready early in the morning, your plane will be leaving at 4 am" Marcus said as all three kings stood up and shook all of our hands before bidding us goodbye and goodnight.

Waking up at 3 AM the next morning, my mates and I load their suitcases in the car to make our way to the private airfield where the jet is waiting. Our flight from Italy to Washington was only ten hours with how fast the jet was. We pulled up at my dad's house right as the clock struck three. Dad's police car was still in the driveway so we climbed out of the car and walked to the front door. I knocked my hand against the surface twice too alarm my father that someone was here. he opened the door and quickly got a huge grin on his face, pulling me into a tight embrace. "It's good to see you again son." I hugged him back just as hard saying "I missed you too old man." we released each other and dad invited the three of us inside to sit in the living room. "So, who are you two?" dad ask while eyeing Alec, on my left, and Jane, on my right. "Well this is Alec and Jane, they are twins. We met through one of my friends I had in Italy. We got very close during my stay there and started dating. We were not ready totally leave each other yet so I offered for them to stay here with me, in my room. I hope that was okay?" I tell my dad laying everything, except the vampire part, out on the table. My dad sat there in shock for a few minutes before returning back to us with a smile on his face, I think I was finally able to breathe again, "I support you guys and anything Alec or Jane need please just come to me. Also, no funny business under my roof" dad told us, and adding the part about "funny business" while trying not to laugh, making the twins get flustered and me blush like mad.

We all end up sitting around the living room talking and laughing until the early hours of the morning, luckily not seeing or hearing from Bitchy Bella at all. Dad looked at the clock and saw that it was two o'clock in the morning so he sent us all to bed with hugs and a goodnight. Jane went into my private bathroom and changed into one of my shirts while Alec and I put on some sweatpants and we all climbed into my queen-sized bed. I ended up taking turns making out with each of the twins for hours before we all got tired and they each snuggled into my sides, sharing one final kiss to say goodnight.