{Chapter 14}

3rd Person POV:

The following morning started the first day of the week the couple of three would have together before they had to separate for an unknown amount of time. The couple were planning on making a good week with trips to Seattle, walks in the woods, working out together, and most of spending even more time cuddled or other activities together in bed.

Sadly, their first day did not start the way they wished as the three were woken up by the shrill voice that can only belong to one person. Bella. "THEY HAVE TO LEAVE! THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE!" We all sat up quickly do to her voice practically shaking the house. Her voice could of also possible seemed louder do the fact she had just barged threw my bedroom door, standing at the foot of my bed. "What the hell is going on?" I ask in a voice groggy with sleep. I look around Jane to see my alarm clock reading 7:30 meaning the twins and I have only been sleeping for two hours. "You have two demons in your bed and they have to leave that is what the hell is going on!" she says in an angry voice looking me in the eyes. "You will NOT talk about them in that way. The only demon here is you. Seriously what are you part demon part banshee. I am surprised the fucking house is still standing" I say pissed off that she insulted my mates. Alec and Jane both put a hand on each of my shoulders whispering in my ear to calm me down. I knew she would throw a fit as soon as she found out that we are back in town. I just sit up against the headboard to watch the scene play out in front of me. The twins also took that as their cue to lay their heads on my chest after picking up my arms to put them around their bodies and continued to also watch. Bella turned from us to dad "Are you going to let him talk to me that? And let him have two people in his bed like that? I'm not even aloud to have Edward in the house!" she shouted in his face. "First, you will not talk to me like that young lady! Second, yes, I will let him say that to you since you barged into his room yelling. Third, they told me they were dating and didn't try to sneak around by coming through windows like Edwin did. Also, you are too young and immature to make the right choices, Beckham meanwhile is older and has more life experience to make choices on his own. Now get out of his room before I drag you out" dad told her then pointed to the door to show her the way out. She looked over at Alec, Jane, and I before screeching and stomping the whole way back to her room then slamming her door closed, making sure we heard it. "I'm sorry guys. I'll make sure to have a deadbolt lock on your door by tonight" dad says as he looked down at the broken lock part of my door knob from Bitchy Bella barging in. "I can take care of it later dad. We were going to go to the gym and the store sometime today so I'll get it then" Beck tells him so he doesn't need to worry. He just nods his head with a small smile and walks out, closing the door behind him. Beckham just look down at my loves that were still on my chest. "Well, good morning I guess." The couple laid in bed you a bit longer just enjoying each other's company before getting up to officially start their first day together in Forks.

Alec, Jane, and Beckham each packed a bag and went to the gym together first. The twins pretended to work out even though they don't need to. Beck asked them to come along because even though Isabella is human, he didn't trust her or her group of 'vegan' bloodsuckers. They, more like just Beck, finished their work out an hour later and showered in the locker room before throwing on another set of clothes and going to the hardware store for another deadbolt for Beckham's bedroom door. They found a new one quickly and went to the grocery store to buy food for the house they returned home. All three worked together to put all the groceries up before they went up the stairs. The twins laid out on the bed watching their dominate fix the door until he was done. They changed back into their comfortable clothes from that morning before laying down in the bed, wrapped up in each other's arms, watching Netflix on the tv, only getting up when it was time for dinner. Beckham ran down to get a plate and went right back upstairs to be with his mates making sure the door was locked when he walked back in. After eating, the three settled back into the bed falling asleep soon after.

Everyday seemed to go similar to the couple's first day. The days started with being woken up by Bella screaming about something related to the couple, they went to the gym to work out together, went out on either a walk through the woods or a small lunch dates that involved Beckham spending a lot of money on the twins, and finishing the day tangled in the bed sheets together. Their routine had been going smoothly for four days, until multiple horrible event took place staring on the morning of the fifth day.

Bella's POV:

I look at the people in front of me with a sadistic smirk on my face "They're never going to know what hit them."

Alec and Beckham's outfit (yes they match)

Jane's outfit