{Chapter 27}

*SMUT*

Beckham's POV:

My eyes slowly started to open due to the amazing feeling he was getting. As my eyes were opening and I was coming to my senses I realized that not only was I feeling the wet warmness of a mouth around my hard member but also the feeling of someone sitting on my stomach and leaving wet kisses along the side of my neck. I was still groaning in pleasure when the mouth around my dick suddenly deep throated me and used their hand to massage my balls. Those two things together had me finally moan out in pleasure. The moan leaving my mouth caused the person leaving hickeys on my neck to smirk before biting down causing me to moan again as they licked over the bite mark that they surely left. The pleasure was intense so I started trying to move around and trying to thrust my hips up into the warmness giving me pleasure, but I couldn't. My legs couldn't move. So, I tried to use my arm to push their head down to make my dick so farther down their throat, but my arms wouldn't move either. They were tied to the head board.

I finally opened my eyes all the way and saw something way better than I could have imagined. Alec, only wearing a pair of tight boxers, was giving me the best blowjob I have ever had as he continued to play with my balls. Jane is now sitting at my side instead of on my stomach, only wearing a pair of lacy black panties, leaving hickeys down my chest. It turns out my feet were also tied to separate bedposts and my hands were tied together to the headboard making me almost completely immobile. There was one thing I could do though. Since Jane was off my stomach I could lift up my hips. And that's exactly what I did. I trusted my hips up into Alec's mouth, successfully this time, causing him to gag and use one arm to hold down my hips while being the other one up to jerk me off but keeping the tip in his mouth, using his tongue like it was a lollipop, licking the precum up.

They soon boh pull away, making me whine. "You have got to taste him." Alec says before grabbing Jane by the hair and pulling her into a hot makeout session making my whining turn into moans. It was just too hot not to get even more turned on. "He does taste good." Jane says when they pull apart. My moaning and wiggling around got worse while I was forced to watch them and started whining for their attention to go to me. "I think our mate wants some attention, Alec. Should we give it to him?" Jane asked Alec. "I don't know dear sister. I think we should give him a little more of a show, you know like he did with us last time? That was fun." Alec says with a smirk. All Jane did was walk to the close only to reappear seconds later with our "toy box". She sat the box at the foot of the bed between my legs before looking up at me with a smirk, "Just incase" she said. Jane then walked over to Alec and pushed his boxers down and made him sit next to me. They started making you again, adding tongue and hair pulling this time. After parting Alec reached over and started stroking me again while Jane came up to me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and pulling my hair the same way she did with Alec seconds before. She pulled away just as I was getting deep into it, "Enjoy the show. Oh, and if you look away you don't get off." Jane says before placing one last kiss on my lips making me as hard as a rock hard once again, Alec's hand might have helped a bit too.

Jane took a step back going down on her knees, keeping eye contact the entire time as reached forward with her hand and wrapped it around Alec's semi hard member. She flicked her wrist a few times before leaning forward and started licking the head of his cock making Alec moan at the feeling. She licked along the large vein on the underside of his cock before looking me in the eyes, winking, and wrapped her lips around his member, sinking all the way down to the base. Even though she had Alec's cock in her mouth, she still looked so innocent. Alec stopped stroking me and used his hand to hold Jane's hair to start guiding her head to bob faster. I couldn't look away. I had my own porno happening right in front of me. The only thing that would make it better is if I could jerk off to the scene in front of me.

Within minutes of Alec fucking Jane's mouth, Alec came down her throat with a loud moan as I watch, moving my midsection around trying to get any form of friction possible and biting my lips so hard that they bleed. They both take a minute to recuperate. Jane pulled herself together first, "Did you enjoy your show?" All I could do was nod my head rapidly as I kept moving around. "Good because you're fixing to get another one." Alec says before laying Jane down where her head was near the foot of the bed with her head on my leg and I get a full view of her deliciously wet pussy. Alec went between my legs and brought out two vibrators. I was confused at why he grabbed two but that confusion quickly went away as he turned both on and at the same time he put one one Janes clit while putting the other against my balls, making Jane and I both release gasp of pleasure at the sensation we were feeling

After a few minutes of this happening, my cock once again hard,leaking, and looking not quite the normal color due to being brought to the edge multiple times. It seems to be happening again since Alec took the toy away from my balls. Instead brought that hand down to Jane's pussy and quickly slammed two fingers into her causing Jane to arch her back off the bed. He fingered her for a minute before adding a third finger and continued roughly. Jane was moaning, groaning, and yelling "faster! Faster!" until she let out a silent scream as she came all over Alec's hand. Alec continued with his fingers for a few seconds before pulling his arm away as Jane laid limp. Alec brought the hand, coated in Jane's cum, up to his mouth, licking alog one of the fingers and humming at the taste. He then held the same hand up to my mouth, "Have a ta-" before he even finished his sentence I brought my head forward taking all three fingers in my mouth. I released a hum/moan at the taste. I agree with Alec, she does taste amazing, but at this point I am so hard it's torchure.

3rd Person POV:

Alec realized how hard Beckham was so he patted his hand against Beckham's cheek, "Calm down, it's your turn my love, so just sit back and enjoy." He placed a small kiss on Beckham's lips before going to the foot of the bed. Alec moved the "toy box" and crawled up between Beckham's legs, leaving small butterfly kisses up his thighs as he went, ending with a kiss on the tip of Beck's dick that was leaking precum. "I think you might taste the best of all." Alec says. That surely got Jane's attention. "I want to try!" Jane yelled out and tried to bring her face closer to Beckam's leaking member. Alec lightly pushed her face away, "You will get your turn but right now it's mine." Alec told her. Jane accepted it surprisingly and just moved up to makeout with Beckham.

Only one thing was certain, the night had only just begun.

*MORE SMUT NEXT CHAPTER*