Journal Entry #3: Where Is He?

Every day, I wake up to anxiety knowing that the incident will spread to the outside world and people will find out... I'm not ready for that to happen. I don't know what to tell them...

Earlier a few moments after I woke up, I remembered about Britannien und Amerika's  other belongings that they put away in someplace safe. As I reached the room where it was, Britannien's phone began ringing. 

Of course, it horrified me.

Who the hell is going to answer that?

When I checked his phone, England was the one who was calling. First of all, I can't pull off a decent British accent. And even if I could, England would obviously know. He'd immediately recognize if it's his kleinen Bruder's voice or not. Albeit second of all, if I don't answer the phone, he's going to question as of why 'Britannien' didn't answer him. Britannien is scared of England, and if England was calling, he'd immediately answer - no matter the situation.

So what is the solution to this?

Well what I thought of was to text England instead. When I didn't answer, England sent a text message saying: 'Why are you not answering me? Answer my call...'

So I replied back, saying: 'I'm sorry, but I can't. We're busy over here in the lab.'

And here is how the conversation went:

'Busy enough to not answer to your big brother?'

'Yeah...'

'Well that's new... 

Heh, sign of rebellion perhaps?~

Remember dear...

Ignore me again and you're never gonna see the light for at least a few weeks or so.'

'...What're you going to do with me?'

'Have the chemicals got to your head? Put you back in your favourite place, of course! Back then you would scream in pain and cry your eyes out, begging me to let you out (or at least loosen your shackles), but then after a few days of me being too busy to take care of you, you stayed quiet. I suppose I was right. You just needed time to adjust, and now you love the basement! :D

Don't you miss the demons that you claim to see down there?'

'I don't...'

'Aw, that's sad. The 'demons' would be quite sad too once they hear about this. Though I can't see them, I know you and your broken brain can lol

Do not ignore me next time, understood?'

'Yes brother.'

'Good boy!

I know you would come to your senses...

Well, since you're busy, I'm going to ask Scotland instead. 

Good luck with the research :)'

Usually, my mornings are chaotic; work and stress - already burdened with so many things to do... But I didn't expect for this morning to greet me with learning about England torturing Britannien. No wonder he's so thin and weak. We all noticed it but we never cared. Britannien doesn't really care himself, and he doesn't wanted to answer anwyay.

No wonder he looked happy when he came to the laboratory...

I thought he was just being sarcastic, but he was actually happy to get away from England.

Mein gott...

I'm starting to think that it's best that at least Britannien is (kinda) here. At least, even as Anglo, I'm treating him well... Or at least better than how England is actually treating him.

Anyhow, Amerika also had a lot of text messages and missed calls, but at least they were all calm enough to not bother Amerika about it. Unlike how England death threatened Britannien...

I organized their belongings and brought it to my room for safety. They can always get it back when this whole mess is over and everything and everyone's back to normal. Afterwards, I decided to go to the containment chambers to check on Anglo.

He almost gave me a heart attack...

When I got there, he wasn't there. It scared the hell out of me, but when I entered inside his cell, he suddenly revealed himself - dangling down from the ceiling. I shrieked and he laughed at me. Heh, he's a cheeky little spider monster.

I checked around his cell to see what he did to the things I left for him last night and it was a mess. It disgusted me, but it was okay. He was curious of what they were. The buntstifte were also all broken and only left it's chalky dust. (It were only cheap Crayolas after all) 

Turns out he ate the crayons...

For the rest of the day, I decided to continue with my tests on him. Like a dog, I lured him over with the ball. I also noticed that he's always up to simp over my keys. The jingle noises of the keys always amaze him. 

Note to self: Keys are also things he loves

He was still a bit of a nuisance, but slowly he's learning. Well, so am I. We're both learning about each other. I never thought that I'd actually enjoy trying to fix a mutant spider monster.

Maybe he isn't actually so bad after all.