Journal Entry #5:

[Yes, it's untitled for a reason. And the mispellings are also on purpose. Even if the chapter looks blank, keep scrolling down because there's more.]

It's 2 AM right now. I was going to sleep but I had a horrible nightmare.... And for some reason, my first instinct was to reach for the journal. I.... I don't know why, but I guess I should maybe write this down.

It even took me a few minutes to realize it was a nightmare. It was all so realistic, as if it were just a normal day.

Anglo wasn't in his chamber. At first, I thought he was waiting to surprise me by dangling down from the ceiling again. So entering in, I looked up.

He wasn't there...

But then I heard a voice call me. It was Britain's. He called out my name. He was back to normal, and he was happy to be so. He laughed and rejoiced at the success of 'me' being able to somehow reverse the painful mutation.

It was so idiotic of me to be happy about it. America came in shortly after, and was happy as well.

But as I got closer, America pinned me to a wall and began choking me. I begged for him to stop and even called out to Britain for him to help me. I know me and him aren't really at the best terms, because of the EU and all, but we were still good friends. I thought he was going to help me but instead, he forcefully made me drink toxic chemicals.

My throat was burning in pain and it felt like all my organs were going to disintegrate from the chemicals. My stomach ached so much, and my head hurt. It felt like it was reaching into my brain.

I couldn't see anything but their demonic smiles and Britain torturing me more — abusing me with the chemicals and other torture weapons he has (that I don't even know where it came from). I kept screaming in pain and I cried for them to stop, but they wouldn't stop. They were just smiling at me and continuing to slowly kill me.

For some reason, even if I was already supposed to be scientifically dead, I wasn't.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF SICK TORTURE WAS THAT BUT I HATED IT SO MUSCH

I DONT

I CANT

JUST EVEN TRYING TO REMMEBER IT PAISN ME.

So much, I can barely evn write....

Im crying again.

It hurts...

Please help me.

I can still feel his grip around my neck, and the chemicals killing me...

Why?