Journal Entry #6: Kranken

[I just realized I promised a wholesome one, but it seems that I forgot my plan. I'm very sorry about that. Stress from several projects can really fuck you up :')

I also accidentally screwed up the numbering of the chapters. I'm sorry. I was really tired the night when I wrote that... I fixed it now.

This chapter was also based on the character Felix Kranken and Jack Walten and their actions in the ARG, The Walten Files. I suggest you check it out on Youtube. Great series. Will recommend :)]

A week has passed, and I honestly have been forgetting to write in the journal. Each time I decide to write, I remember that damned nightmare. I'm not naive... I know for a fact that it's telling me something about Anglo. During the night it happened, I was scared and confused. My mind was only focused on the pain, but now I understand....

And I'm fucking sorry.

Is it my fault that I left them there? Maybe it is. Mein Gott, I'm so selfish aren't I?

It's not helping that a lot of people are calling me about this too. UN, EU, NATO, Frankreich, Kanada, England, Japan, Philippinen...

Hahahah...

I'm so fucked.

Earlier Frankreich sent me a voice mail instead because I wasn't answering to her calls. She said, "Allemagne, it's been a week. Bretagne et Amerique haven't been responding, neither have you. What is going on?? Do any of you need help there? If something happened, then you need to tell me Allemagne. I need to know what's going on! .....  One whole week, none of you have responded. To me... Nor to anybody!! TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. QU'AS-TU FAIT DE MES GARCONS?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM??! "

Spine-chilling. 

I hate this voice mail.... Like how I hate the thousands of others from everyone else.

And I hate it more that it's scaring Anglo. Sometimes he sneaks into my office, just to see what I'm doing. There are too many times where he ended up running away and crying because of what he's heard. I always try to calm him down, but he always asks what's going on. 

Do I tell him?

No... I can't. I could never do that to him...

It's not even safe here anymore. I won't be able to tell them. Everyone will hate on me... 

Oh hell no, please not again.

Maybe somewhere else would be better. There's many more secret facilities scattered all around the outskirts my land. This is just the first one. If they manage to find this one, then there's many more places I can bring Anglo too.

It'll be more safer that way...

Right?