TS: Their Passionate Reunion (Sanyasini Track) - 1

This is based on the current track of the show, where Bondita is being taken to be a Sanyasini. This story takes place on the last night before she is supposed to be taken to Kashi.

--

A sanyasini.

Bondita was going to be sent off the next day to be a sanyasini, and Anirudh Roy Choudhary hated himself because he wasn't able to do anything to stop it.

Every night that she stayed outside in the hut made him worry more and more. The Anirudh Roy Choudhary whose heart had stopped beating eight years ago, his heart was now beating with anxiety and fear. He was worried about her. Very worried.

He couldn't let her go to Kashi and throw away all their dreams. He couldn't let her sacrifice everything in his name. He had educated her and shown her the right path to bring a change to this world, not so she could leave everything behind for a punishment she didn't even deserve.

Anirudh hated himself.

He couldn't stand up for her. He couldn't be her rakshak babu. The hero she always looked up to. The hero she had fallen in love with. Her hero. He couldn't be that anymore for her.

He paced back and forth in his balcony, staring down at the hut that she was staying in.

Barrister Babu Bondita, who was supposed to be the voice of all women out there, was suffering and being punished.

No. He couldn't let it happen. But what could he do? He couldn't ignore the rivalry that was taking place between the two villages either.

His heart was beating fast, pulling him towards the hut, but his mind was telling him to stay away. His mind was warning him that what he wanted was not possible.

After a long contemplation and a war between his heart and mind, Anirudh lost the battle with his mind that night. His feet pulled him towards the hut in the wee hours of the night.

The door to the hut was open, almost like she was waiting for him.

There was a lamp burning inside, causing the room to be dimly lit. He took off his shoes before he entered her hut. He wasn't able to see her in the colourless saree which adorned her body. It was making his heart ache and made him want to cry.

When did his Barrister Babu Bondita turn into this?

"Sakha Babu..." Bondita said, a smile on her lips, her finger tracing the edges of the sheet she was sleeping on. "What have you come for now?"

Her back was to the door, but she knew without a doubt that he had come for her.

"Bondita," Anirudh said, his voice heavy.

She turned around to face him, still lying on the sheet.

"Please go from here," he begged again.

He had begged her for days, but she wasn't listening to him. She was stubborn. Relentlessly stubborn.

Bondita smiled and sat up.

"I told you my condition Sakha Babu," she told him.

She had accepted all pains in her life as a gift from her Sakha Babu. Her Sakha Babu was her God, and everything he gave her -- whether it be poison or prasad, she would take with a smile.

Anirudh's eyes were wet. He stumbled forward a few steps and fell to the ground in front of her, his knees pressing against the cold hard floor.

"Please Bondita, drop this zidd now," he begged.