TS: First Acts of Intimacy (#AniditaKiShaadi Track) - 1 (15+)

Note: This is based on the current marriage track of the show. Since Anirudh and Bondita weren't able to kiss in Chandanagar, read how their first kiss happens here!

Also this chapter is rated SLIGHTLY mature, but not too much. Maybe 15+, but read at your own discretion.

Things were going smoothly. Anirudh's marriage was fixed with Bondita in a cordial manner, and the Das family had even moved into the haveli because their own haveli had been burnt down by a fire. However, even though everything was well now, there was a problem.

Although the dushmani between the two families had ended, Anirudh felt like their families were still the dushman of his love.

He and Bondita were not allowed to meet alone until after their marriage, and it was driving them crazy.

Their marriage day was in two days. Today they had the sangeet, and tomorrow would be the haldi, finally culminating in marriage. However, he couldn't wait. Being away from Bondita felt like a punishment to him.

Anirudh stood by his window, hoping to catch a glimpse of his Bondita. Thankfully, his window faced hers, so he could communicate his plan to her. When he caught sight of her, she smiled at him.

"Bondita," he mouthed, and then pointed to himself before pointing to her.

She shook her head frantically.

He nodded even more frantically.

"I'm coming," he mouthed.

He could see her look down slightly as if she was embarrassed.

"Please?" he asked her, making puppy eyes.

Bondita smiled and nodded, and he grinned at her.

"Be careful," she mouthed. "Come after everyone is asleep!"

They both stayed by their windows, glancing at each other and smiling. Anirudh kept giving her flirty looks, making her blush, but she was no less, because Bondita also was giving him intense gazes, making Anirudh more and more excited for their secret meeting.

Anirudh waited until late night, when he was sure everyone in the house was asleep, before he signaled to her that he was coming and then snuck out of his room and made his way to where Bondita was sleeping -- on the whole other side of the haveli!

The elders had made an elaborate plan to separate them, but Anirudh and Bondita were even more elaborate in their romance.

She was in her old room, which used to be his a long time ago. He quietly edged closer to the room, trying to keep his footsteps as light as possible.

Anirudh knew the room was probably unlocked and she was definitely waiting for him, but he knocked lightly three times anyways. Even though Bondita was going to be his wife now, he still respected her privacy.

She opened the door breathlessly, her eyes lighting up. Bondita quickly took his hand and pulled him inside the room, pushing him against the wall and locking the door behind them.

Anirudh gazed at her, a smile on his lips. The intensity with which she pulled him was making him more restless for her.

After she closed the door, he held the back of her wrist and pulled her towards him. His arms wrapped around her stomach from behind her, his cheek pressing against her own cheek.

"Bondita," he whispered in a deep voice, making her heart jump.

"Sakha ... Sakha Babu," she whispered, but now it just didn't feel right to call him that. How badly she wanted to call him Pati Babu again!