TS: Their Passionate Reunion (Sanyasini Track) - 2

Bondita blushed as she watched him glance into her eyes, as if he was pinpointing where the changes had taken place.

"Sakha Babu," she said breathlessly, "If you look at me like this then I really won't have any control over what I do."

Anirudh looked at her with shock.

He looked away from her nervously, and then glanced down at their joined hands. He wasn't finished admiring her.

His fingers ran lightly up her arm, making goosebumps rise all over skin. Anirudh then let go of her arm and cupped her face, glancing at her -- her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips. Everything about her. 

Bondita was breathing fast. His gaze on her was doing certain things to her, and she was having a hard time controlling herself. 

Then his fingers gently brushed down the skin of her neck, until he held her shoulders and felt them. 

"Sakha Babu..." Bondita whispered as she noticed his gaze drop below her face. "Don't blame me if you keep touching me like this..." 

"What do you mean?" he asked her softly, his gaze not lifting. 

He looked down at her whole body, from top to bottom, noticing all the new curves that had formed. Suddenly, his breaths were also getting faster. 

Bondita didn't find his gaze on her body uncomfortable at all. In fact, she was enjoying the effect that it was having on him. Even though the way he looked at her was inciting certain desires, it didn't feel weird or lustful in anyway. There was so much love in his gaze. 

"I really won't be able to control..." she murmured softly. "I'll kiss you Sakha Babu." 

Anirudh looked up at her, distracting himself from the curves on her body. His face was slightly flushed but he forced himself to put on a strict expression. 

"Bondita, where did you learn all of this?" he asked, his tone now stern.

Bondita smiled. "What are you talking about?" she asked him innocently.

Anirudh felt his own cheeks flush just thinking about it. "All of this flirting," he told her, sounding embarrassed to even mention it.

"Flirting? What's that?" she teased, enjoying pulling his leg.

Anirudh frowned and sternly said, "Bondita! I understood how you were flirting with me even when you came to me as Vaijanthi! Don't pretend! Did I send you to London to study or learn all of this?"

Bondita tried hard not to laugh. She just moved closer to her Sakha Babu. Anirudh was about to move further back, because every moment that she teased him like this was making his own barriers of self-control fall. 

"Bondita!" Anirudh warned now, his gaze still stern as Bondita touched his hand, stopping him from going anywhere. "I don't know what you've learned in London, but --" 

Her finger now moved to his lips, silencing him. He glanced down at her finger then into her eyes, losing himself for a moment. 

Bondita with flushed cheeks said, "Sakha Babu, love teaches everything." 

She leaned closer to him, removing her hand from his lips and placed it on his chest instead, where she could feel his rapid heartbeats. 

"I learned everything from you," she then teased, making Anirudh's eyebrows raise. 

"W - what?" he spluttered. How could she have learned flirting from him? 

"In thoughts of you, in..." she blushed as she continued, "In fantasies of you."