SS: London Romance (1)

Hi everyone! So this is a TS that I suddenly got inspired to write. 

In episode 309, after dropping Bondita to London, Ani says to her that we can't even talk on the phone because we can fall weak. There is a huge hidden meaning behind this statement, and I thought to explore what this 'weakness' is, if he stayed back with her (i.e them losing control over themselves). 

The premise here is that Anirudh stayed in London with Bondita, and one day, he sees her (a 16 year old Bondita) dancing in the rain.

What does this lead to? 

Enjoy! 

-- 

Her purple saree clung to her body as she danced while the raindrops showered her. 

They were outside their small house that they lived in, in London. 

"Bondita, come inside," Anirudh urged, "You'll get sick."

Bondita grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the rain. Then she started to dance around him. 

"Dance with me," she told him happily. 

Anirudh smiled and he said, "Bondita, there is still lots of work to do. Let's go inside."

"Nothing will happen if we take a break for a few hours," Bondita responded with a pout.

Everything was about studies! No leisure time!  

Anirudh looked at her, a slightly darker look appearing on his face, and he said, "Why don't you understand Bondita? It's not appropriate anymore to dance in the rain like this. If someone sees --" 

"So?" she asked with a pout, as she pressed her back to his body, and grabbed his arms, wrapping them around her. 

Anirudh could feel his body heat up at her proximity. How confidently she had wrapped his arms around her body, as if his arms were an extension of her own self. 

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You're not small anymore." 

Bondita shivered at the proximity. The love they had for each other was unspoken, but clear. Neither of them doubted their feelings for each other. 

However, Anirudh had managed to hold himself back for so long. He didn't allow her to come close to him physically, nor did he confess his feelings to her in words. He didn't want to hamper her studies. It was one reason that he had strongly considered staying back in India. 

He knew... he just knew that they could lose control. 

A few weeks ago, they had almost kissed in her room. While she was showing him her work from school, she had rested her head on his shoulder, and admired his face. He was going through her work, and glanced down at her, the proximity nearly bringing his lips to hers like a magnet. 

Somehow, he managed to get up and leave the situation, but this one seemed to be even more difficult for him. 

Now that Bondita was dancing like this, so close to him, just one year shy of going to her first year of barrister school, Anirudh was feeling the closeness once again. 

"I'm not your Pati Babu anymore," he whispered in her ear, almost like he was reminding himself. "I can't." 

But you will be again. I'm sure of it, Bondita thought. 

She had never stopped considering him her husband. 

Bondita turned around to face him and gently touched his cheeks with her fingers, looking at him with an innocent, yet sultry expression. The look was enough to incite many hidden desires inside of him.