TS: Melting Into You (Jail Track) - 2 (18+)

Note: This part contains mature content. Read at your own discretion. 

When Anirudh came back to his room, he was just in his silk robe. Bondita was still in the bathroom. He went to the mirror and ran a towel through his damp hair, before spraying her favourite 'phusphus' on himself. 

"Pati Babu, are you there?" her voice called from within the bathroom. 

"Yes Bondita?" he asked, putting the cologne bottle down and going towards the bathroom. 

She opened the door slightly. He could barely see her -- just a part of her eyes. 

"Pati Babu, can you bring me my clothes? I forgot them," she asked him nervously.

Anirudh chuckled and said, "Sure Bondita." 

She slipped her hand outside the bathroom, and Anirudh instead of getting her clothes, just held her hand. 

"Pati Babu..." Bondita whispered, and he could tell that she was blushing. 

"Do you need your clothes?" he teased, playing with her fingers. 

Bondita yanked her hand away from his and closed the bathroom door. After a few seconds, she opened the door fully, causing Anirudh to look up with a start. 

Did she really come out with no clothes? 

Bondita stepped outside of the bathroom in just a towel. Her wet hair was still dripping. She pushed past him and went towards the wardrobe, as Anirudh watched her in awe. 

He smiled to himself and blushed slightly. 

"Bondita," he said, walking over to her as she opened the wardrobe. "Your hair is wet." 

He took a towel from the side and began to wipe her damp hair. 

Bondita could feel the pace of her heartbeats accelerate as her Pati Babu wiped her wet hair. He was also clearly not wearing much, and the sight of him like that was doing wonders to her body. 

Anirudh noticed the way she was stealing glances at him, and he smiled. He put the towel he used to wipe her hair with aside, and he took her hands, leading her to the bed. 

Bondita's heart was beating wildly in her chest. 

He sat her down on the bed and caressed her damp hair for a moment, leaning down and kissing the top of her head. 

Bondita clutched on her towel which had slid up to mid thigh. She had wrapped it around her body tightly, but it was a towel, and if her Pati Babu was touching her like this, she didn't know how long it would be before it fell off. 

His fingers moved down to her cheeks, making Bondita breathe faster. He was still standing in front of her, and her gaze was just on the robe that was tied around him. 

Her hands reached to his waist gently, feeling the silk robe with her fingers. Then before he knew what was happening, Bondita pressed her face against his stomach from her seated position, hugging him around the waist. 

Anirudh stroked her hair lovingly for a moment as she held him, until finally, she pulled back her head, blushing. 

He sat on the bed next to her and took her hand, rubbing small circles on it. 

"You look very beautiful Bondita," he said to her softly, "I can just watch you and admire your beauty forever." 

She smiled, her heart hammering. 

"I love you Bondita..." he said to her, making her blush. 

She took a moment, calming herself down, causing Anirudh to slightly frown. He hated it when she delayed responding to his love confession.