SS: She's My Bondita! (VJ track) - 1

This is from Vaijayanti's track, after Anirudh accepts to marry Vaijayanti. 

What happens if Anirudh finds out that Vaijayanti is Bondita when she was there itself? This will be 3 or 4 chapters in total and will take a different turn than the show.

--

Vaijayanti

Everything about her screamed Bondita. 

The same Bondita that he had been away from for eight years. The same Bondita that Anirudh Roy Choudhary had buried deep in his now lifeless heart, trying to forget. 

Everything that Vaijayanti did reminded him of his Bondita. 

Why

He was resting on his chair, his hand on his head. He was having another headache. These pains just didn't seem to go away. 

Anirudh Roy Choudhary didn't even let pain affect him these days though, because he was just a corpse without life. 

Ever since the dushmani had started between the two villages and Bondita had gone away, there was no reason for him to feel anything. His days would fly by with no happiness, no pleasure, and no pain, for even if he felt these things, they didn't sear through his soul. 

He didn't laugh, and he didn't even cry. 

But Vaijayanti? She made him laugh again. She made him cry again. She had become a friend to him. 

Sometimes he would go to the room where he kept Bondita's memories. He would feel the ripple in his heart. He could feel the memories of her just pouring into his system. He wrote letters to her. Very often. He just never sent them to her.

These days his letters ended with par... but. 

He had to stay away from her... but he kept on feeling like she was around him. He had to stay away from her, but the memories of her weren't letting him rest. He had to stay away from her, but knowing that she was back was making him restless. 

He had to stay away from her and fulfil his responsibilities, but his heart was aching for her

Their relationship had always been more than anything one could conceive. His heart was filled with many emotions for her, and he had known that she was the only one for him long ago. 

His par was filled with pyaar, and his but was filled with unsaid words that his soul was craving to say. 

Now that she was back in India, it was becoming even more difficult for him to not go and see his Bondita -- the same Bondita who had fulfilled his dreams and become a barrister. 

He wanted to engulf her in his arms and tell her how proud of her he was. 

But he couldn't do that. He was helpless in this fight. He had even agreed to marry Vaijayanti, even though his whole soul was being ripped apart, because he couldn't for a second give Bondita's place to someone else. Yet, he had sacrificed everything long ago. 

Despite all of this, he couldn't for a second divert his mind from her. Why?

"Bondita," he said in a deep voice, rubbing his head in pain. "Why are you so deeply embedded in my soul that I can bury my emotions, but I can't bury you?"

----

Bondita went to the Roy Choudhary haveli again the next day, in Vaijayanti's getup. She was very hurt when Anirudh agreed to marry Vaijayanti, but she had to try again. She was not someone to give up on her Sakha Babu so easily.