TS: First Acts of Intimacy (#AniditaKiShaadi Track) - 2 (18+)

A/N: WARNING - EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. 

Having Bondita on top of his body like this, pressing against his manhood was doing difficult things to Anirudh. He could see the want in her eyes -- the passionate need for him, and it made it even harder to hold himself back from making love to her right away. 

She closed her eyes, her body pressing hard against him, because her core was throbbing. She could feel the heavy wetness in between her thighs. The desire to have him in between her legs was becoming too hard to control for her. 

She felt his fingers on her hair, moving it to one side, his fingertips brushing seductively across the back of her neck. Her breathing was uneven, her heart racing as she felt his fingers lightly caress her back, lingering on her blouse. 

"Bondita," Anirudh said in a deep voice, "Do you trust me?" 

Without even a thought, she nodded, opening her eyes and gazing into his own eyes which were filled with an incredible amount of passion. He was going to ask her one by one if he had her consent to touch her in different areas of her body, to kiss those areas, and if he could undress her. 

Before he could ask her if he could touch her anywhere else though, she closed the gap between their mouths, pressing her breasts hard against his chest, making him breathless. 

Bondita ran her fingers across the silk night shirt he was wearing as she kissed him passionately, her tongue invading his mouth. 

She didn't know the details for sure, but the natural drive of her body was already putting things together in her mind. She was already figuring out what exactly this could possibly lead to. She ran her fingers across the button of his silk night shirt. She broke the kiss, looked into his eyes and asked, "Do I have your consent... Pati Babu?

Anirudh looked at her with a smirk and whispered, "I am yours Bondita. You have my consent for everything." 

"I'm taking your shirt off," she whispered to him, her cheeks burning, as she played with his buttons. 

"You can take off everything," he said playfully, his fingers still lingering on the back of her blouse. 

Before he could ask her if he could freely touch her, she pressed her lips against his again, enjoying the feeling of his lips. He smiled against her lips, allowing her to kiss him, his hands running up and down her back, caressing her body respectfully. 

As she kissed him, she unbuttoned his night shirt, exposing his chest. As soon as she did that, she broke the kiss and glanced at his bare chest, the urgency to have him getting stronger by the moment. 

He watched her in awe as she touched his chest, from his nipples down to his abdomen, feeling every muscle of his. 

He slightly sat up and slipped off his night robe and shirt, but Bondita's hands had already moved down to his pants. Her fingers were caressing his manhood, and Anirudh rolled his eyes back in pleasure. 

"Bondita," he moaned. 

Bondita had connected the dots already. She'd figured out where this was heading -- the bulge in his pants was the only relief for the throb between her legs. She pushed him back down on the bed and kissed his lips again for a moment, before lifting her mouth from his, feeling like her whole body was hot.

She reached for the pin at the top of her saree, as Anirudh watched with admiration as she unpinned it. He reached to help her and Bondita allowed him to unpin her saree from her shoulder. 

"May I undress you?" he finally asked as he did this, and she nodded breathlessly. 

The desire to press her naked body against his was getting stronger. Anirudh smiled as he watched how confidently she was doing what she wanted to him. He didn't need to teach her anything. She was so free and confident with him that her body's natural urges weren't getting suppressed.