SS: London Romance (5)

Bondita was blank, when he asked her which room they should choose. Her fingers curled around his hand, gripping it more tightly -- she needed him, it didn't matter where. It could be anywhere. 

When she didn't reply, Anirudh let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around her back, his fingers brushing over her damp lower back, feeling her bare skin and shivering. 

He then captured her lips again, right there in the hallway, kissing her with raw desire. He held her close against him, as his mouth moved against hers in perfect harmony, not getting enough of her. 

Bondita shivered in his arms -- both from the cold and with pleasure. The way that his tongue entered her mouth and claimed it, as if he was marking his territory, was doing crazy things to her body. 

She pressed herself against him further, feeling his desire growing against her navel, and this made her heartrate shoot up. 

She always wanted to feel this, him. The part of him that he hid away. Bondita wanted to unsheathe all his layers, and know him closely. 

So when she finally felt him against her body like this, her face didn't only go red, but she was aching with ecstasy.  

Anirudh's fingers traced her lower back to her waistline, where the material of her saree clung. How desperately he wanted to remove this. He wanted to feel her entire body. His desires were only growing. 

"S - Sakha Babu," Bondita gasped, and he removed his lips from hers momentarily, too lost in tracing the curve on her waist, that he hadn't even realized that his hardened manhood was pressing against her body. 

"Hmm," he murmured, looking in her eyes with his passion. "Do you want to stop?"

"N - no!" she said immediately, her cheeks red, and then she just wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, pressing her body hard against him, so that she could feel his desire as closely as possible. 

Now, Anirudh understood. His own face flushed, as his arms wrapped around her, one of his hands, brushing through her wet hair. 

He kissed the side of her head and asked in a soft, yet thick voice, "Is it scary?"

"No," Bondita said breathlessly, her voice muffling into his shirt. 

"Then?" Anirudh asked her softly. "Are you shy Bondita?" 

Bondita blushed and she said, "Sakha Babu... I'm very shy." 

Anirudh was quite surprised to hear this -- his Bondita who had been boldly confessing her fantasies about him not too long ago, was suddenly shy? 

Maybe she was too innocent for this. He was only ruining her. After all, it was her age to study... not to make out with him like this. 

With a slight hesitation, he pulled his body off hers, and said, "We will take it slowly, Bondita. We... we shouldn't rush things." 

Bondita's eyebrows furrowed cutely when he did this, and she just turned around and walked to the kitchen. 

They weren't dripping wet now, although their clothes, hair and bodies were still damp from the rain. 

Anirudh was surprised, and he followed her. 

Was she upset with him? 

When she went to the kitchen, she got a glass of water, and she started to drink it, satisfying the thirst that had built up in her throat. 

After drinking half of the water, she offered the glass to Anirudh, and he took it, drinking the water from the same place her lips had been. 

Bondita couldn't help but smile when she saw him purposefully place his lips where hers had been.