SS: London Romance (4)

Anirudh pulled Bondita by the hand, inside their small house, both of them still dripping wet from the rain. 

They lived in a small bungalow. It had two bedrooms, and a common living room, kitchen, and bathroom. 

From sharing the bathroom for all these years, Anirudh had gotten used to many of Bondita's belongings. She was careful, of course, of what she left in there, but sometimes she would forget her clothes, and Anirudh had accidentally walked in and seen her bra or panties simply hanging there on a few occasions. 

They were really close to an elderly family here. 

Mr. and Mrs. Darcy lived alone two houses down. They were both in their seventies, but quite active for their age. They had three children, all of whom had moved out and lived separately with their grandkids. 

When it was time for Bondita to get her first bra, Anirudh had awkwardly requested Mrs. Darcy to take her. 

He had noticed, of course, that Bondita was growing, but thankfully he had Mrs. Darcy to rely on for these upgrades. 

So Mrs. Darcy had taken a slightly embarrassed Bondita to get her first bra. 

He had seen her panties hanging in the bathroom too a few times, and he would immediately turn around, his face growing red with embarrassment each time. Then he'd run out of the bathroom quickly, pretending like he didn't see anything, even though there was nobody there except him!

As she grew older, Anirudh knew that his self-control would be tested. 

He loved her, he knew that -- beyond every limit, she was his Bondita, and Anirudh had no doubt about that. 

Their connection was one that transcended this lifetime, and these human bodies that they had. He and Bondita loved each other beyond any social construct, timelessly. They were each other's, and both Anirudh and Bondita knew this deeply, even before they had come to London. 

So it was only a matter of time, before their love reached a state of physical desire too. Now that Bondita had grown into a beautiful young woman, Anirudh had to remind himself over and over again that he was staying here with her for her studies. That nothing was more important than that. 

However, it seemed like things didn't work out the way he planned. 

They had many memories here over the time that they lived here. 

Bondita would often make him food, although Anirudh would try to help. He had learned how to chop properly by now so he was good at preparing ingredients, and he tried to wash the dishes, although she usually tried to beat him to it. 

He would try to clean up the bungalow himself, but Bondita once again, insisted to do that herself. 

So Anirudh just hired a maid who came twice a week to take care of the cleaning. 

When Bondita was in class, Anirudh had tried a few times to prepare meals for her... they had always failed miserably. 

He would either burn them, or somehow mess it up in other ways -- sometimes even his sandwiches became soggy

One time he tried to make her roshogullas from scratch, but the paneer just couldn't stick together properly, and the roshogulla turned more into crumbles. 

Bondita ate it all anyways, despite Anirudh warning her to let it be. 

She claimed they were the best roshogullas she had ever tasted in her life, and she even sounded like she meant it!

Anirudh's heart felt warm, hearing this. She wasn't even lying. Everything that he gave her, she happily accepted and somehow, magically, they were the best things to ever exist for her. 

The way she worshipped him, melted his heart. And he also worshipped her just the same.

Everyday, Bondita would make him coffee, and he would drink it while he did his own work. He worked on cases here. Although his priority was Bondita, he would see where he could make a difference, and help those who needed a barrister -- especially those who were poor, and couldn't afford legal services. 

Although he had learned a lot while living with Bondita in India, there were a few extra things he learned while living here in London, that he never realized while living in India. 

Like remembering to keep the toilet seat down after his uses!

They were the only two here, so often times they would miss their big family, but they were always here for each other, and neither of them let the other one feel lonely. They would quite often feed each other with their own hands, or Bondita would rest on his shoulder as she read a book. Sometimes, Anirudh would even lay on her lap as she gently massaged his head. 

Even without physical intimacy, the two of them had come a long way in all this time. 

Now, it was time to breach this physical layer between them too. 

As Anirudh pulled her inside the bungalow, both of them dripping wet, he pushed her on the wall and kissed her lips once again, the door slamming shut behind him. 

Now he didn't have to be worried about who saw. 

They were all alone, and he could do everything that he wished to do. 

Bondita's trembling hands moved up his shirt, as his lips felt every inch of hers, sucking on them, and gently biting them with need. 

She was trying hard not to moan as his hands had grabbed her waist, pulling her away from the wall and towards him instead. 

After he broke the kiss, he reached down to take off his shoes. Bondita also slipped off her sandals, and she rushed in to grab towels before the dripping water from their bodies formed a puddle on the floor. 

Bringing two towels out, she flung one over her shoulder, as Anirudh finished removing his shoes. She used the other towel to dry his hair. 

Anirudh just smiled as she ruffled his hair with the towel and he said, "This won't help." 

She looked at him with desire, as he continued, "You'll have to remove your clothes to get dry." 

Bondita's cheeks turned red, her heart beating fast. 

He then took her hand without another word, and lead her straight to the hall with their bedrooms. Their rooms were right across from one another. The door on the left was her bedroom, and the one on the right was his. 

Glancing from left to right, he asked her, "So whose room is it today? Yours or mine?" 

-- 

Since you have given this SS a good response, here's the next chapter! This may go on for a few more chapters, as long as you're interested! 

Now I'm wondering if I should have posted this as a separate book haha. 🤭

I focused more on the backstory of their stay in London in this chapter. 

Did you enjoy this chapter?

What do you think will happen next? 

Which room will they choose? 

Will they *ahem* go further than kissing? 

How far will they go?

Excited for more? 

Vote and comment, to show your interest! 

Love you all! ❤️