SS: London Romance (2)

The last chapter got such a good response, so this part came soon. If you give this one a good response as well in terms of votes and comments, I may even turn this into a SS! 

Some of you asked if the last part was a promo. It was supposed to be one, but it ended up being a chapter. So no, it wasn't a promo!

I hope you enjoy this too! ❤️

--

Anirudh had planned. He had meticulously planned for Bondita's future. Despite all of that though, all of his plans were crashing down and breaking apart in an instant. 

His lips had found hers. 

This was nowhere part of his plans. 

He knew it could happen. He was aware that control could be lost if they stayed in London together. 

Despite his caution, despite his awareness, that control had still been lost today. 

The raindrops poured over them as Anirudh's lips found hers, ever so softly, gently, treating her like she was something so precious... something that could easily shatter with one wrong touch. 

Bondita's hands were on his shoulders, her eyes closing. Her heartbeats were on the rise, and a soft blush reached her cheeks in the pouring rain as she felt his lips on hers. 

Her slender fingers gently clutched the material of his sweater, as Anirudh's hands caressed her cheeks lovingly. 

The way that Bondita's soft lips felt against his own was sending electricity through his system. Just the mere touch of her lips was enough to make him crave for more. He wanted to love her in the deepest of ways. 

So as Anirudh kissed her wet lips, his hand travelled inside her hair, feeling more of her, loving more of her. 

Bondita's lips parted open and Anirudh deepened the kiss, still gently, caressing her lips with his own. 

Then he broke the kiss and looked at her breathlessly, causing Bondita to blush harder. 

"Sakha Babu..." she whispered, looking at him with a desire, a craving

The way that she took his name was enough to send him into a state of frenzy. 

The water droplets trickling down her skin had already enticed him in many ways, and now that drenched saree of hers, on top of her sultry expressions and soft words... oh... Anirudh was a goner

His mouth found hers again, and this time the kiss was more frantic, more needing. Bondita's hands wrapped around the nape of his neck as he kissed her with so much desire. It made her heart beat so hard that she thought it could pop out of her chest! 

She was loving the way that he passionately captured her lips, the loving way his hands moved down her back now, feeling her body. 

Bondita was shivering with pleasure in his arms as his tongue made it in her mouth, rubbing against her own tongue. 

So this was how her Pati Babu tasted.  

It felt so intimate, so real. She needed more

His strong grip on her was holding her against him, and Anirudh was grateful for the rain that poured on him like a cold shower. Without it, he was afraid of scaring his Bondita. What if, his excitement showed on his body and freaked her out? 

It was very possible that his erection could grow in response to his need. Then his innocent, precious Bondita might be scared! What if he traumatized her?