SS: London Romance (3)

Anirudh would have never expected to hear what she said. 

His heart was racing faster than a speeding train, his palms now getting sweaty. His face was tomato red, and his throat was dry. 

Bondita wanted to come to his room... she wanted to undress him, kiss him, touch him?

Bondita... touched herself thinking about him? 

She imagined those were his hands? 

Now even the cold raindrops couldn't save him. 

His mind was blown, and his body was too, as he looked at her with an intense gaze. 

Bondita glanced into his eyes, her heart hammering wildly out of fear, worried that maybe she confessed too much. 

She had always considered him her Pati Babu. He had become her Sakha Babu too, undoubtedly, but she had never stopped referring to him as her favourite name, Pati Babu, in her thoughts. 

Now, what if her Pati Babu felt like she crossed the line? He was looking at her with such intensity, that her knees were feeling weak. 

"Say something... Sakha Babu," she whispered. 

Anirudh pressed his hands against the brick wall behind her, trapping her between his arms. She looked at him with wide eyes. 

Was he going to yell at her? 

"S - Sakha B - Babu... I..." she spluttered, trying to think of words to ease the situation, but she couldn't even finish because all of a sudden she felt his strong lips on hers. 

Bondita nearly gasped as he kissed her hungrily. This was the hungriest kiss he had given her. 

Suddenly, she felt his hands on her waist, gripping them hard, as he ravenously kissed her lips, his tongue entering her mouth with urgent need. 

Bondita's eyes closed, as she enjoyed the kisses. 

Anirudh had lost every sense of self-control now after her confession. 

There had been many times, where he had also fantasized about her. He also wanted to go into her room, hug her and sleep. He also wanted to know how her lips felt. He also wanted to feel her body and get to know her in the most intimate of ways. 

She was his Bondita. How could he not want to know every single thing about her? 

As she was lost in the hungry kisses, she could feel his desire grow against her, and she shivered, knowing exactly what that hardness was that was pressed against her navel. 

How much she had fantasized about this! And now she finally got to feel it! She was filled with such excitement at the prospect, and she tried to press against him more, trying to feel him even better. 

Anirudh moved his hands up Bondita's back, feeling the bare skin there and gripping it firmly, making her tremble in his arms. He could feel her body rub against him, and it was causing his desires to grow. 

When he broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes hungrily and said, "You have confessed too much Bondita." 

Bondita's cheeks were red as she gazed into his eyes. 

Anirudh leaned into her ear, and murmured, his hot breath on it, "Now don't blame me for what I do to you." 

Bondita now teased, "What are you planning?" 

"Stop me now if you don't want me to fulfill some of your fantasies," he said huskily in her ear, "Before anything else, I need your consent." 

"You have my full consent," she said breathlessly, "You can do anything you want to me!"