SS: She's My Bondita! (VJ Track) - 3 (Final)

Note: There's a heated make out session and a lot of love. Maybe 14+ because of that? But read at your own discretion. ❤️

"I - I'm mad at you Sakha Babu. You k - kissed Vaijayanti... you confessed y - your love to V - Vaijayanti. Y - you forgot me. T - these eight years were enough to forget about our e - eternal bond," Bondita cried, and then turned around, folding her arms and puffing out her cheeks. 

Anirudh looked at her and had a small smile on his face, as he witnessed his Bondita puffing her cheeks again when she was upset. Just like before, he found her adorable even today. 

He walked over to her and with a small shake of his head, he responded, "How could you think I was kissing Vaijayanti? Didn't you realize that I knew it was you when I said I can't bear to be away from you... Bondita?"

Bondita sobbed as she heard his confession and the lovely way he took her name from his mouth.

He knew she was Bondita? There was a lot that they needed to talk about but first... she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply again, as more tears streamed down her cheeks. 

Anirudh protectively held her to him and responded to her kiss with much love. Somehow the kiss deepened, and their tongues met, making them both shiver with excitement. 

When the kiss broke this time, Bondita had happy tears streaming down her cheeks. Anirudh wiped away her tears and whispered, still holding her tightly in his arms, as he looked into her eyes, "Silly, not once in these eight years could I forget you. You're the only one in my heart." 

She smiled and then asked, "Then why so much drama?" 

Suddenly, he had a crestfallen expression on his face as he was reminded of the enmity between the two villages. 

Bondita recognized his sad expression and she just closed the gap between their mouths and pecked his lips, distracting him. She pulled back and whispered, "Forget all about that. Today, I want my Sakha Babu with me... I only want his happiness." 

He smiled at her and whispered, "And I only want my Sakhi's happiness today." 

Then he embraced her tightly, warmly. She smiled against him, feeling at home while encompassed tightly in his arms. She could smell his scent -- her favourite phus phus. She could feel the love emanating from him after all of these years. The care and affection of the past had turned into a beautiful, complete tale of love, and she knew that there would be no going back. 

"I'm happiest right here," she said, cuddling into his strong arms. "In my Sakha Babu's arms." 

He couldn't help but chuckle as he caressed her hair. 

"And I'm happiest with you, my Bondita," he murmured to her.

They pulled apart slightly and looked into each other's eyes for a moment, Anirudh's fingers reaching to her cheek and caressing it lovingly. 

"We have so much to talk about," he said, still not letting her move from his arms. "You came here and became Vaijayanti because of me. Why Bondita?" 

Bondita smiled and answered, "How could I let you live a cruel life? You were living like a dead man Sakha Babu." 

"How could I live without you?" he asked her softly, "Of course I'd live like a dead man." 

Bondita sighed and reached up to cup his cheeks lovingly. 

"Now I'm here. Now you don't have to live like that anymore. Your Bondita is back now Sakha Babu, and she's here to stay," she told him, making his heart flutter with her conviction.