OS: The Most Beautiful Union (Runaway Track)

Note: This is based on today's precap where Anirudh and Bondita have run away from Krishnanagar's Janmashtami celebrations after confessing their love to each other. It is also based on a behind the scenes clip we got which shows that they reached some hut together. 

--

They had finally found a place to stay the night.

As they ran from the Janmashtami celebrations where their lives had been in grave danger, the two of them had gotten injured. Bondita had injured her ankle, and Anirudh's hand was bleeding. Bondita had already ripped a piece of her saree and wrapped it around his hand. 

"There..." Anirudh pointed in the distance, where there was an abandoned looking hut. 

Bondita, who was having a hard time walking, was leaning on Anirudh's shoulder for support. She was trying to walk but it was getting very difficult. 

Before she knew it, he lifted her up in his arms, one of his hands holding her back, the other one under her knees. Her arm wrapped around him as she leaned into his chest, while he walked with her towards the hut. 

"Your hand..." Bondita murmured, knowing that carrying her must be hurting his hand. 

"Nothing happened to me. I'm fine," Anirudh said reassuringly, and entered the hut with her. 

He gently placed her down on the ground and sat in front of her, finally getting a minute to silently admire her. Everything had happened in such a rush after the love confession, that they didn't have enough time to relish in the feeling of this new phase of her love. 

Bondita took his hand to make sure it was okay, while Anirudh watched her with admiration all the while. 

When she looked up and noticed the way he was looking at her, she let go of his hand, blushing. He didn't stop looking at her with those expressions though, and his eyes had a magnetic pull, because she couldn't even look away. 

She was admiring the way he was looking at her. It was making her heart flutter and made her cheeks feel warm. 

They were disturbed by a loud grumble of Bondita's tummy. 

"You're hungry," Anirudh stated, and looked around. 

There was nothing they could eat here. 

"I don't know what we can find at this time of night, but I will go out and see," he started, but Bondita shook her head. 

"No Sakha Babu, don't go out anywhere," she requested him. 

She tapped her cheek thoughtfully and said, "Who said we don't have food?" 

"What do you mean?" Anirudh asked, surprised. 

She picked up an imaginary spoon and brought it to his lips, feeding him imaginary food. 

"Whatever you feed me Bondita, even if it's air, it will fill me up with your love," Anirudh told her softly, smiling at her. 

Bondita smiled back at him then she brought the imaginary spoon to her own lips. 

"The same air that touched your lips is now inside me, now I am full too," she told him, blushing. 

Anirudh blushed too and looked down. Bondita tried to readjust herself on the floor, and started to struggle. 

"Bondita!" Anirudh gasped, concerned, as he held her leg, trying to see her injury. 

"I'm fine," she said reassuringly as he looked at her ankle which had gotten twisted on their journey here.