You can't leave me!

Shaurya dragged Anokhi to the car. She was hell surprised about this sudden turn of events. Shaurya took out a water bottle from his car. He was about to splash it on top of her when she screamed..."PS NO!!".He stopped at once.

"Why? What happened...why should i stop??...you wanted this right. I am just fulfilling your wish". She didn't know what to answer. She could see him fuming with anger and pain. He stood there for a minute waiting for her response but when she didn't utter a word it was like adding fuel to the fire. He again brought the bottle to wash the sindoor off when he felt a tight grab around his waist.

"please don't do this ps".

He felt his shirt getting wet. He melted at once. All he could think of was to hold her tight . They didn't move from the position for next two minutes. They hugged tight and let the tears flow down unimpeded . He spoke first.

"Iam sorry .I don't know what came over me for a second. Your sister once told me that i don't deserve you. I felt bad but hearing it from you was like tearing off my heart into pieces. I know that iam not perfect but i swear i will change for you...all i need is a chance".

She separated herself from him.
"Iam sorry that i hurt you, but that was unintentional. You are too impulsive at times that you don't care about the consequences. Yes i was angry and iam angry but i never wanted to break you like this by throwing light on your past .I had no idea that you went through this much. I..Iam sorry that i said things that i shouldn't have...."

She started sobbing. He pulled her into his embrace .

"I never ever discussed this with anyone else.... I never wanted to. But honestly i feel relieved now. I feel light . Trust me Anokhi i will make things right. Though i rushed to take this decision  never in my life I felt this much sure about something.I really can't imagine my life without you. Never in my wildest dream i thought that i will fall head over heels for the same girl whom i badly wanted to kick out of the college once and for all. Nothing goes as planned Anokhi...everything is destined..just like you and me are destined to be together".

She looked up to his eyes. She could feel the genuinity in his eyes. But the sight of future shook her to the core...the fear of someone knowing about this marriage took over her. All she wanted was peace of mind. She was so drained out. She spoke atlast.

"ps i need time. I am too messed up now. All i know is that i don't want to wash this off..but please give me some time."

A small smile made its way on his lips.

"I can wait my entire life for you Anokhi".

She felt defeated...defeated by this man who loved her from head to toe. She gathered herself and turned to leave.

"I love you Mrs.Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal" he said .

She turned around and saw him smiling at her.She could feel his love for her but deep down she knew that a lot of things are to be mended between them.

Anokhi broke the eye contact and rushed to her hostel room.

Little did they knew that a pair of eyes were fixed at them.

"Great shaurya ...getting engaged to me in the morning and getting married to Anokhi in the evening. I won't let this relationship last."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanchan was busy setting the tables when she saw Shaurya cross the room.

"Shaurya bhaiyya...where were you.You met Anokhi?".

Shaurya raised his hand to show her the red colour on his palm. She was confused at first and then she became excited all of a sudden.

"Bhaiyya you married her"...she was almost jumping.

"Shhh..get a grip on yourself Kanchan. Yes i filled her hairline."

Kanchan almost fell to the chair out of excitement.

"Shaurya bhaiyya.....this is great. Oh my god finally 'The most eligible bachelor' is married".

"Yeah ....only that Anokhi is mad at me" he said making a face.

"Wait what...but why??". He narrated the entire incident to her. Her jaw almost dropped.

"Waahhh.....Shaurya bhaiyya wahhh you never fail to impress me...i like this swag ....'seedhi baat no bakwaas'".

You are getting excited here and iam hell scared about what Anokhi will decide. She asked me time and i gave it but honestly i can't wait Kanchan".

"Bhaiyya...don't get tensed unnecessarily ...she will accept this marriage."

"You don't know how stubborn she is...she apologised because she was guilt -stricken but she said clearly that she is mad at me for what i did."

"Excuseme...can i see the person who just said that she is 'stubborn'....as far as i know you, you can easily run a wholesale market for stubbornness bhaiyya!!...or what about writing a book 100 ways to get stubborn".

She laughed hard.Shaurya glared at her.

"You don't know her ...whenever i say no she will definitely do that to annoy me and whenever i say yes she just does the opposite."

"Not at all a problem bhaiyya...everything will be okay ..now that she is your wife."

"Yes of course now that she is my wife ..she also has got the licence to yell at me....i don't think that i got scolded by someone this much in my entire life...some time back i heard a whole lecture for my impulsiveness..."

Kanchan waited impatiently for Shaurya to complete.

"oh my god 'The Shaurya Sabherwal' is afraid of his wife...just pinch me once."

Shaurya passed a death glare at her and  she stopped immediately.

"ok fine now don't scare me ....everything will be alright ."