Challenge Accepted!

Anokhi was pacing back and forth restlessly inside the room when Shaurya entered.He stood there for a second amused, seeing her murmuring things to herself.

"Ano..."..he stopped.

'Nah Shaurya...better ways!'

One tight pull and both landed on the bed with Anokhi on top of him.She looked at him scared trying to process what just happened.

"What was that?"

"Just like that!"

Shaurya circled his one hand around her waist and with the other , he slid her hair to one side.

"I want to talk something."

"And I want to do something!"...he rolled on bed exchanging their positions.

"Shaurya please...I am serious."

"And I am damn serious wifey."

"Ohh gawddd...kaha bhasa diya!"

"Thankyou sooooo much god!..."....he said chuckling.

"Shut up...move.."...she said pushing him back lightly.

"Sorry...not possible."

"Shaurya..."

"Yeah iam right here.."

"For god's sake try acting a little bit seri..."

He pecked her lips in a blink of an eye and acted as if nothing happened.She ran her fingers on her lips startled.

"Hmm...u were saying something."

"Woh...."...she stammered and removed her fingers at once.

"Woh?... continue continue iam listening."

"You get up first....I can't say it if you stay like...like this."

"Kyu...kya problem hain?...I am not gonna move an inch."...

He softly pressed his lips against her cheek and settled himself in a safe position between her neck and chin.

Anokhi froze from top to bottom.His breath send tickles down her body.She closed her eyes tight while her nails made its way deep inside the matress.

Shaurya moved back quietly and supported his head with his elbow.Seeing her condition,he ended up laughing.

Anokhi opened her eyes with a jolt and looked at him.

"What?"..she asked fuming.

"Nothing...it's just that I can't believe that you are still shy... especially after our previous night."

Anokhi's eyes went wide.Her face heated up immediately.

"I am not sh...shy."

"Haan..I can see that on your face."

"...and one more thing ,you look beautiful today."...he said winking at her.

Anokhi lost her grip on herself right then and there but she managed to prevent herself from showing it on her face.

"I know that."...she retorted trying hard to throw some attitude.

"Yeah I agree...but today you look extra beautiful."..he said huskily near her ear.

After this Anokhi completely failed to maintain her eye-contact with him.She looked down immediately and started playing with his buttons.

"I think I know why you wore this dress today..."...Shaurya leaned in and caged her between him and the bed.