Truth out?

"Bebo! i have something to show you."...Kitty said almost panting.

"Kitty not now ! Iam feeling so low and on top of that i am hell scared.Just leave me alone."

Kitty rolled her eyes and turned Bebo towards her.

"Listen to me once. I swear you will have the shock of your life."

"What happened?...bhaiyya came to know about something?"...Bebo started panicking.

"Let me complete first. Look what i found. If this comes out na,then noone will have time to even think about the thing you did."...Kitty said showing the paper to Bebo.

"What is in this paper?"...Bebo snatched the paper from her excitedly.

She opens the paper and reads it.

"What?...when did this happen!"...her jaw almost dropped.

" Bhaiyya got married and that too to that Anokhi."

"Yes Bebo...i just can't believe this."

"How dare she? Finally she showed her true colours."...Bebo gritted her teeth.

"Lets go and tell everyone about this right now and even if Kanchan Bhabhi told something to bhaiyya ,you will be saved from his wrath today if we disclose this matter ."...she dragged Bebo towards the door.

"Kitty wait....we have something else to do before that!"

"Now what?"

"Before we tell the family about this ,lets spread this news in our college."...Bebo smirked.

"No Bebo! What are you even saying?It will affect our own reputation."

"That will not be a big deal for us...we are the Sabherwals , people may talk something for sometime but will soon forget it but that Anokhi ! ,she will not be able to handle the insult and if we are fortunate enough ,she will leave the college forever."

Kitty sat down on the bed thinking.Bebo went towards her and said shaking her...

"Kitty ! Stop thinking so much .Anyway it's a win-win situation for us.Lets give it a shot.Please..."

Kitty looked at Bebo.

"Well..i think you are right."

"Great!"...Bebo hugged kitty in excitement.

"Let her sleep peacefully tonight and tomorrow morning is gonna be a shocker for her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anokhi woke up in Shaurya's embrace. She stared at him sleeping peacefully.She smiled imagining how this rough, stubborn and short -tempered man changed only for her into the most loving and caring husband in the world. She softly placed a kiss on his forehead and sat down.

"PS...get up."...she shook him.

"What is it Anokhi?...let me sleep!"...he said rubbing his eyes.

"Get up..it's getting late."...She tried to pull him up.

"I am taking an off today."

Anokhi looked at him puzzled.He half opened his eyes to have a look at her.

"...and you too!"...saying this he dragged her towards himself. Anokhi landed on his chest.

"What me too! I can't miss the lectures."...she tried getting up.

"Anokhi please! "...he made a cute face and pulled her more closer.

She rubbed his hair and whispered in his ear..."No way!"