Sneaking out!

"But how are we going to get out?"....Anokhi asked pulling Reema up from the bed.

"I don't know! That watchman was awake when I went down sometime back."...Reema sighed.

"And what about our warden?"

"Now don't remind me about her!!"...Reema almost yelled shocking Anokhi.

Reema gazed at her and took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Okay take this bottle!First let's get down and if someone spots us on the way, make an excuse that we are going to get some water."...she said throwing a bottle at Anokhi.

Fortunately she grabbed the bottle before it landed on her face.

"And then..?"....Anokhi looked at Reema longingly, excited to hear the rest of the plan.

"Then what?...I don't know."...Reema said completely disappointing her.

She stepped towards her and narrowed her eyes.

"You were boasting sometime back that you are so experienced in the art of jumping fences and now what happened all of a sudden?"

Anokhi passed a sheepish smile at her.Reema laughed seeing her like that .

"Madam let's try to get downstairs first and then we can think about the next step!"

Anokhi thought for a second.

"Yeah...I think you are right!"

They didn't waste any more time.They both got out of Anokhi's room and took soft steps in the corridor.

"Waisee Anokhi ...why didn't you take some tips from Shaurya sir?I mean he is TOO MUCH experienced in this."

Anokhi understood what she meant.She nudged Reema's shoulder.

They were almost near the stairs when they suddenly spotted their
warden roaming in the corridor.

"See i told you.What is wrong with her? Just go and get some sleep lady!!"....Reema almost yelled the last part.

Anokhi immediately kept her hand over Reema's mouth and dragged her back.

"Have you lost it?...Why are you shouting?"...Anokhi whispered.

Reema took Anokhi's hand off.

"No wonder some students say that they see ghosts here at night.I am sure they must be talking about her.She is not less than one...just look at her!"

Anokhi shook her head in disbelief.

"Don't say like that Reema!"

"If it was up to me then I swear Anokhi i would have slapped her over her face."

Anokhi blinked at her.

"We are here for something important Reema...focus!"

She finally tried to compose herself.

"Sorry ! My blood boils whenever i see her.She is my enemy since ages....you won't understand."...Reema whispered back.

Anokhi rolled her eyes.They waited there for sometime.

"Listen...she went inside,let's go!"...Anokhi said excited.

They ran down the stairs.Soon they reached the ground floor.

"Target number two...watchman uncle!"...Reema acted like a detective and signalled Anokhi to follow her.

Anokhi gazed at her with wide eyes and followed her like an obedient assistant without uttering a word.