Stay By My Side💚

Shaurya stormed in to his room slamming the door open.Anokhi followed him quietly.

He pulled out a bag and opened it almost breaking the zip. Anokhi stared at it for sometime and then slowly raised her eyes in his direction.His face carried a blank expression.There wasn't a single drop of tear in his eyes.He mechanically moved inside room and started collecting his things.He threw some things on the bed, some on the floor and some went inside the bag.A strange calmness surrounded him. Anokhi felt hurt deep inside.He is neither crying nor shouting.

"Shaurya ...."...Anokhi uttered softly.

"You collect all the things from my cupboard meanwhile i will get my files."....he almost whispered just enough for Anokhi to hear.

Anokhi stepped forward and grabbed his hand.

"Talk to me!"

Shaurya took his hand back.Without uttering a single word he turned around and grabbed some files from the table. Anokhi's heart ached.

'How can these people play with his emotions.He certainly don't deserve this.He started suffering right from his childhood.He suffered so much of pain .Why is it necessary to break him every time when he is just about to mend himself?'...Anokhi got lost in her thoughts as she watched him moving emotionless in the room.

She moved forward and turned him towards her. Shaurya stared in to her eyes like a baby... expressionless!She softly cupped his face and gently pulled his head down so that she can directly look into his eyes.

"I love you..."...she muttered.

She obviously couldn't think of anything better than this to ease him right at that moment.

Shaurya just kept staring into her eyes.

"I will never leave you."...saying this she gently kissed his forehead.

He closed his eyes involuntarily.The person whom he loved the most broke him mercilessly.He was feeling numb.

After sometime he opened his eyes to meet Anokhi's. Tears slowly started budding in his eyes.

" I will never break your trust."...This time she moved down kissing his eyes.

"My everything starts and ends with you. Nothing matters to me more than you."...she then slowly started trailing kisses all over his face.

She gently rubbed his stubble and joined their foreheads.

"I know you are hurt...deeply hurt!.. but i will always stay with you.Shout at me,scold me....let out your frustration in whichever way you want but please..."...she rubbed her lips on his cheek.

"....please stop being silent...talk to me."...fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks.

'On one hand I have got people who betrayed and broke me but are still not ashamed of what they did and on the other hand I have got this girl asking me to shout at her for something that she is not even responsible for.'...his mind wandered to hell lot of things as he kept staring into her eyes.

Shaurya closed his eyes tight experiencing the sense of belonging she showered on him.He circled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.He hid his face in the crook of her neck and broke down.Breaking down in her arms itself gave him some kind of unexplainable peace...something which he never experienced with anyone else in his entire life.

Anokhi tightly grabbed him and pulled him closer if that was possible.This time she also failed to hold back.Tears trailed down her cheeks to her neck and it finally settled on Shaurya's face.They both cried their heart out not the least affected by their surroundings.