Betrayal and solace

"Why weren't you picking up my call?"

"Anmol! kitty was with me".

"Haa ,so...?"

"We have it keep it as a secret."

"That's exactly what i am asking you. Why are we hiding it from her?...let's tell her too.Trust me she will be so happy."

"No...not this time! You remember the last time ! I tried by best to prevent ourselves from getting caught but Kitty blurted out the truth at the last moment. We can't take that risk again."

"okay...fine."

"You tell me one thing....i asked you to leak that idea to any random competitor.How did you manage to catch someone from Anokhi's old college itself?"

"Nothing is impossible for Anmol Arora ,Miss Bebo Sabherwal."

Bebo laughed.

"Listen ! You don't know how much effort i took to drag Kitty to the college today.She wasn't even willing to come and on top of that i had to wait for one whole hour for that Priyanka to tell everything to Anokhi. Believe me! It was so difficult to pretend infront of Kitty."

"Chill yaar....this time its gonna worth it!".

"What next?"

"Next!!...Search for that Priyanka. By this time she should have started a face off with Anokhi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I never thought that you were so cheap Anokhi".

Anokhi turned around puzzled.But she shrugged it off.

"Priyanka...i was searching for you . I talked to Sonal...."

"Ohh please now don't pretend infront of me. I came to know what you did!"

"Wait...What did i do?"

"Why did you have to share that idea with me if you were already planning to share it with your old friend. I never asked you for help Anokhi. It was you who told me that you would help."...she said crying.

Shaurya was going to his cabin when he noticed Priyanka and Anokhi having a conversation.He went towards them. Reema, Kitty ,Bebo ,Anmol and a few others also joined.

"Priyanka you are mistaken. Why would i do that?.Listen it's true that i and Sonal were classmates. But i had no contact with her since i left Kapurthala. Trust me i had no idea that she was here for the competition."

"Enough Anokhi!!! enough of this drama.You would have got many other opportunities to get back on me. But dance is my passion .You know how hard i worked for this. I can never forgive you for this."

Shaurya cuts in between ."Priyanka what's the matter."

She looks at Shaurya and then at Anokhi. She explains the incident.

"Priyanka ! listen i know you are tensed but we all know Anokhi ...she won't do anything like this."

"Sir...i knew that you would support her. But please... not this time."

"Iam not supporting anyone . I was just telling you that you might be mistaken."

"Why can't it be Anokhi's mistake sir?Why aren't you asking her anything?"

Shaurya felt that he shouldn't make her feel biased. So he turned towards Anokhi. She was at the verge of crying.

"Sir...i haven't done anything wrong. I have no idea how this happened. "

"Anokhi...you know that girl?"

"yes sir...she was my classmate."

"Bhaiyya...i mean sir...then it's clear na... Anokhi is just pretending as if she don't know anything. After all her favourite teacher is still teaching there only."