Test Of Love

Shaurya took soft steps inside the house.He went upstairs and slowly opened the door to his room.

"pheww..."...he sighed.

"Shaurya bhaiyya..."

He jumped off his feet and turned around stroking his chest.

"Kanchan!"

"Hanji...Kanchan!"...she chuckled.

"What's up?"...he asked and gave her a sheepish smile.

"I should be the one asking you that bhaiyya....whaaaat's up?"

"Nothing...nothing"...saying this he quickly went inside the room and sat on a chair .He grabbed a magazine and acted as if he is busy reading it.

Kanchan walked upto him and pulled the magazine out from his hand.

"Atleast hold it properly bhaiyya."...Kanchan mocked him.

He realised that he was holding it upside down. Kanchan threw it on the table and dragged a chair opposite to Shaurya. She sat on it facing him.

"Bhaiyya...i asked you something."

"Kanchan , i am having a mild headache...let me  get some sleep."...saying this he jumped up from the chair.

Kanchan dragged him back and he fell back on the chair.

"Why?...yesterday you didn't sleep properly?"....Kanchan asked biting back her smile.

Shaurya stared at her helplessly.

"No...i...i slept well."

"Then?"

"Then what...i need some rest."

"Where did you go so early in the morning?"...she asked coming closer.

"Me...jogging!"....He said averting his eyes.

"Wow...inside the car?"

"car...?"

"Haan car...i saw you coming back in your car."

Kanchan raised her eyebrow.

He blew out a breath .

"okay fine...i know why you are doing this.You got to know that Anokhi came here to meet me yesterday....."

"haaan...."...Kanchan said excited.

"And you both..."

"...shut up !Before you utter any nonsense ,let me make it clear...nothing happened like you are imagining."

"How do you know what i am imagining bhaiyya?"

Shaurya started looking here and there. Kanchan bursted into laughter.

"You know what bhaiyya...girls don't blush like you do.Just look at your cheeks...hawww!"

"Iam not blushing!"

"Ohh I see..."...Kanchan leaned back on the chair.

"Listen, she came here and left after half an hour."

"Half an hour?Well i was waiting for Anokhi ,but she didn't show up the entire night?"

"Haan...may be ...may be one hour."

"One hour?"

"Stop this interrogation session Kanchan!"...Shaurya said faking anger.

Kanchan pursed her lips tight trying hard not to chuckle.

"Okay fine...she was with me the entire night and i dropped her back at the hostel sometime back....happy now."

"ENTIRE NIGHT?"...Kanchan screamed.