Teasing Game!

Anokhi and Reema looked at each other worried.

"Did he hear something?"...Reema whispered.

"How would i know?"....Anokhi whispered back and glared at Reema.

"Aree...but what did i do?I never thought that he will appear like this all of a sudden."

"What's going on?"...Shaurya interrupted.

"...anything serious?I can actually wait!"

"No..no sir.Nothing serious...let's go."...Reema said.

"Yeah..let's go then.This way!"

Soon all three of them got inside the car.Anokhi took the passenger seat and Reema sat on the backseat.No one spoke for sometime.Reema was busy scrolling through her phone and Anokhi sat looking out of the window.

"So how did you guys manage to get out of the hostel?"...Shaurya finally asked breaking the silence.

Anokhi and Reema jerked and looked in Shaurya's direction together.

Reema looked at Anokhi through the rear view mirror and shook her head in a no.Anokhi tried to find some excuse.

"We...we...jumped over the fence!"...she answered.

Shaurya stared at her for a few seconds.It was obvious to him that she was lying. He chuckled seeing her face getting pale.

"Why are you laughing sir?We actually did it!"...Reema tried to support Anokhi.

Shaurya shifted his gaze to the mirror and looked at Reema.

"ohh really! You both are barely 6 feet tall and that wall is almost 8 feet.On top of that i don't think that your watchman will sleep during his night duty...then how?"...he asked.

"We actually distracted him and..."...Anokhi started but stopped immediately not getting an idea on how to take it further.

"...and ? that's exactly what i wanna know Anokhi!...about the WALL."...Shaurya smirked.

Reema signalled Anokhi not to blurt out anything in every possible way she can.

"...and i..i stepped on Reema's back and she lifted me up."

"ohh really..?"

"Yeah..of course!"...Anokhi mumbled averting her eyes from Shaurya.

"Fine then!"

Both Anokhi and Reema sighed in relief.Hardly five seconds passed when Shaurya started again.

"But then how did Reema come out?"

Anokhi and Reema got tongue-tied.Shaurya looked at both of them. He struggled to hold back his smile seeing them pissed off.

'Ohh god Anokhi!In this whole world you only found the director of our college to marry!Reema..
all you need to do now is to pack your bags and wait for your suspension letter.'...Reema muttered.

"Girls...i am asking you something."..Shaurya snapped them out of their trance.

"Sir since Anokhi told me that she has got a lot of experience in jumping over fences I got out first and she came out after me."...Reema blurted out some nonsense that crossed her mind.

Anokhi passed a death glare at Reema.Reema blinked her eyes in response.

"But you told me earlier that Reema lifted you up."...he asked looking at Anokhi.

"Sorry to interrupt sir, but Anokhi mixed it up.She got out first and then me."

Shaurya fixed his eyes on Reema.Anokhi looked away frustrated.