Don't pick up dad!

Shaurya came in to the Sabherwal mansion whistling.

"Shaurya!"...called shaan.

Shaurya rolled his eyes.

"Dad...if you are gonna give me another lecture then i am telling you,i am not the the least interested.I have already told you guys what i want and don't try to impose what YOU GUYS want on me.My decision is final."

"Stop judging Shaurya. I am not here to question you about your decision."

Shaurya turned around and looked at him.

"I am here to discuss something important about you and Anokhi."

"Me and Anokhi ?"

"Yes. I and Astha discussed about it. And trust me i don't have any problem with Anokhi. "

Shaan holds Shaurya by his shoulder..."But at the same time i am your father Shaurya. Imagine you getting to know about your son's marriage all of a sudden out of nowhere.How will you react?"

Shaurya remained silent.

"Okay ,leave it. I just wanted to ask you about your plans. I mean ...what next?"

Shaurya looked at him puzzled.."plans??"

"Yes, we feel that you guys should register your marriage. Just in case if anything goes wrong...we can't put Anokhi into trouble."

Shaurya looked at him with wide eyes. "Dad...all of a sudden?...are you okay with this?"

"I and Astha both are okay with it and you know what she said ?...

"How would I know dad?"...shaurya fell back on the couch arching back his head.

"She said that you have taken the right decision and she is proud of you."

Shaurya immediately sat straight. "She said i am right?"

"Of course..she did Shaurya."

Shaurya felt a strange pain somewhere inside.

"I..I have to discuss it with Anokhi."

"Yes...you should. But do inform us about your decision."

Shaurya just nodded in response.

Shaan tapped Shaurya's shoulder and walked away.

"Wow...Astha kashyap thinks that i have taken the right decision."...he sighed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night : In Shaurya's room:

"Why the hell is she not responding."...Shaurya dialed Anokhi's number for the twelfth time.

He was about to dial once again when she called back.

"Are you insane Anokhi? Do you even know how many times i have called you."

"PS calm down.I went out with Reema . I left my phone in my room. I just came back and saw your missed calls. What happened ...all okay?....She asked tensed.

Shaurya calmed down."No..nothing serious but yeah i wanted to discuss something with you."

"Yes...iam listening"

"Anokhi dad and mom I mean...your 'Astha mam' wants us to register our marriage".

"It's okay to call her 'mom' ps."

"That is not what we are talking about Anokhi and please...i don't need an argument in the middle of the night."...he sounded tired.

"Okay ...okay. But what happened all of a sudden."